Iron man 3 - Final Fight | Lets analyse this.

#1 Posted by xferalz (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Final battle scene in the movie, Pretty good since it was more than double the length of any

other Iron Man battle scenes in the past. What do you think about the orange wolverine type

people? After the first explosion with the suit or wasn't it enough to put him down?

#2 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought the final scene was great. The problem with Iron Man 1 & 2 was the final villains were just so easy for him to beat. (more so in the second one) Iron Man 3 didn't suffer there, the fight was long and difficult. Film had other issues though, but was still a great movie.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (26019 posts) - - Show Bio

I was disappointed by most of the movie, but this fight was the best ending fight yet...though I thought Super Pepper was ridiculous.

#4 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

So why didn't he just call in them suits of armor when he was stranded in Tennessee? or when he was raiding "The Mandarin's" compound?

#5 Edited by oldnightcrawler (5003 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62 said:

Thought the final scene was great. The problem with Iron Man 1 & 2 was the final villains were just so easy for him to beat. (more so in the second one) Iron Man 3 didn't suffer there, the fight was long and difficult. Film had other issues though, but was still a great movie.

It had as interesting of a second half as Iron-man had of it's first half. This is literally the only superhero trilogy where I honestly think the beginning and the end are the two most satisfying parts of the story.

And part 2 was the dud; how often does that happen in a trilogy?

So why didn't he just call in them suits of armor when he was stranded in Tennessee? or when he was raiding "The Mandarin's" compound?

I think he mentions that when he's talking to Jarvis, he asks him something to the effect of how long before they're ready or something, like they went out of order somehow when his house was destroyed, or hadn't been finished yet.

#6 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed the final fight, though it was pretty awesome. I enjoyed the film but the only thing which ruined it for me was Tony Stark getting his heart fixed and losing his electromagnet (I think that's what he referred to it as, correct me if I am wrong) from his chest - Makes me wonder, story-wise, what was the point of the whole Iron-Man film trilogy if he could of got the shrapnel out of his chest through a medical procedure? I'd be happy to hear a response from Iron-Man fans and/or more experienced comic book readers. It just puzzled me and I thought it ruined the film, that's all.

Back to the final fight, I thought it was brilliant and well-executed.

#7 Posted by supeprimeisfanboyjiz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I will never forgive for what they did to The Mandarin.

#8 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@enigmalantern: I think as in extremis he talks of his shrapnel being removed after medical science 'caught up' implying that the procedure was just not possible a year ago.

#9 Posted by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoarderofhilarity: Ah okay, thanks for the clear-up!

So I'm wondering now, what's going to happen to him as Iron-Man in the following films, more specifically Avengers 2, will he put his electromagnetic "heart" back in his chest? Or will he just fly the Iron-Man armor just the way he is? Lots of things to ponder on until Avengers 2 comes out..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.