In Avengers 2 who would you like to see in the line up?

#1 Posted by BOPFAN#3 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know the Avengers film could crash and burn, but the public will probably eat it up even if it is crap. So if there is an Avengers 2 film who would you like to see in the team? Or maybe who would you like to see as the villain?

#2 Posted by Ninja_girl_x (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I want ms marvel, spiderman, thor, wasp, hank pym, hawkeye, iron man and captain america. I also think there should be a civil war movie.

#3 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

antman and wasp have to be in it. Scarlet Witch and quicksilver would be sweet too.

#4 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Antman, Wasp, Vision and Ultron as the villain

#5 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

they should add pym and hercules to take the place of Hulk. then bring in Vision. I wouldn't mind some wasp references but I have no desire to have her as a main. Ms Marvel would be cool as well as scarlet and quick.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (17960 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

Black Widow

Hawkeye

New members:

Vision

Wasp

Ms Marvel

#7 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

For new members I would like to see Wasp or Ms Captain Marvel.

#8 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp, Hank Pymand vision (new members)

#9 Posted by BOPFAN#3 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should add Black Panther and maybe Ms. Marvel, but I don't know who for a villain, maybe Ultron or Kang if they could make a simplified time travel movie, which I don't know if they could.

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, Wasp, Ant-Man. Maybe She-Hulk if Hulk gets canned in the first one which would be canon with Avengers history.

#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Ant-Man, Wasp, and Black Panther join the team, with either Ultron, Kang the Conquerer, or Thanos as the main villain(s).

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther, wonder man, vision

#13 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

antman wasp, war machine, beta ray bill, bucky

#14 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7594 posts) - - Show Bio

Antman and Wasp.

Thanos as villain.

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

Antman, Wasp, Vision and Ultron as the villain

This is all I want. 
#16 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Wasp

#17 Posted by Onemoreposter (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym, Ms. Marvel, Scarlet Which, Quicksilver

#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym, Captain America, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Thor, Wasp.

#19 Posted by danvers21 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Ms. Marvel.

#20 Posted by Lukassrod (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Giant man and maybe the Wasp.

#21 Posted by TheCannon (17960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lukassrod said:

Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Giant man and maybe the Wasp.

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are owned by Fox.

#22 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Same as now plus Wasp, Ant Man, Wolverine, and although unrealistic as another company has the rights, having Spiderman in it would be cool.

#23 Posted by lordemp (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant-man and the Wasp and Ultron as bad guy !

#24 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank won't make the cut because of the abuse thing (they did it in ultimate and the movies seem to follow the ultimate universe for the most part) and by default that would take out Wasp. I can see Vision and Ultron but then again it brings up the Hank situation but if they do want to be bold I say bring them all in, no offense to Widow and Clint but I wanted Giant Man and Wasp anyway. It just depends on how worried they are about how the audience views his past, I could also see them slide Wonder Man or possibly Herc in.

#25 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd LOVE for Hank Pym (Nathan Fillion) and Janet Pym (Morena Baccarin) to be included :D

We all know that Joss has a history of reusing actors and Nathan and Morena have an undeniable chemistry between them.

#26 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_:

- Even just a cameo of those two would be awesome, and with their history with Whedon, entirely possible

#27 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hank Pym(Giant-Man/Ant-Man) and Wasp should be included and would be a good addition to the team. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Black Panther.

#28 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda did this for a film/media project, though my idea was to have a quadrilogy with Avengers, Avengers 2, then Avengers: Disassembled and then New Avengers and while I know about the licencing and all that, but this is hypothetical land and if Joe Quesada can unmarry Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson then I can do whatever the hell I want!-(ps still kinda bitter about that)

The sequel would mainly be a stepping-stone to Disassembled (but so was Empire Strikes Back) and would feature Kang as the main villain who is taking over and enslaving the galaxy and then commanding their best warriors to fight the Avengers, ok, so it's a little far fetched, but it would give an excuse to introduce a wider array of characters (a la Spider-Man TAS: Secret Wars) there would also be a sub-plot where Ultron prototypes (or LMD prototypes) would be created as either soldiers or guards or drones or something, which Kang would then turn "evil" so to speak. Back to the main point, though:

Main Avengers:

Captain America, IronMan, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye and Black Widow

"Additional" Avengers:

Hank Pym, Wasp, WonderMan, Black Panther and Ms Marvel

Cameos: (or just additional / returning characters):

Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Agent Coulson, Jasper Sitwell, Sharon Carter, Jessica Drew (as SHIELD agents et al) Captain Marvel (as some kind of outside help) and Bucky Barnes (as a "sort of" Winter Soldier) Ultron (as a prototype created by the Pyms, Stark, Banner with maybe some Asgardian in there somewhere)

I would also like some "minor" villains like Baron Zemo, Grim Reaper, the Absorbing Man, Ares, Deathbird, Veranke and Klaw (with others) to be used as Kang's "defeated Generals" or just people that he knows can stand against the Avengers... which after several years and all that writing I have only just now realized is pretty much what the Masters of Evil are (yeah, I'm really not that bright)

#29 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp, Ant-Man and Vision.

#30 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1090 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely would like to see Wasp && Hank Pymand, I think if Ms. Marvel popped in there would be too many characters, and I like Wasp & Hank better. Haha.

#31 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

An Avengers movie would be a great way to introduce Black Panther into the Marvel Movie Universe. Plus it would add a little diversity to the team. I wouldn't mind seeing them replace black widow and hawkeye with Pym and Wasp

#32 Posted by Killemall (18296 posts) - - Show Bio

They need some more powerhouse, perhaps drax because the next avengers villian is Thanos , =)

#33 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, Wasp and Giant Man. For a villian The Masters of Evil.

#34 Posted by jhazzroucher (15182 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Spider-man and Wolverine

and the villains are Magneto, Doom , Loki and Juggernaut

#35 Posted by Supermansito (196 posts) - - Show Bio

THANOS AT THE END OF THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U MUST SEE HIM!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.