if they make an Avengers movie?

• 63 results
#1 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

who should be in the main line up?

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman, captain america, Iron man, Thor, Hulk. Thats my line up.

#3 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Thor

Iron Man

Wasp

Ant-Man

Hawkeye

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Captain America Thor Iron Man Wasp Ant-Man Hawkeye Quicksilver Scarlet Witch "

hmmmn... a very classic line up

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Akira Overdrive says:

hmmmn... a very classic line up"

Its one of my favorites!

Another one can be....

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Justice

Firestar

Wasp

Yellowjacket

Hawkeye

#6 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"who should be in the main line up?"

the one that people most identify with

like the ones from the cartoon movies

#7 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye is a character i'd really like to see in it

#8 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Captain AmericaThorIron ManWaspAnt-ManHawkeyeQuicksilverScarlet Witch"

Agreed.

#9 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
hmmmn... a very classic line up"

the one from the cartoon moives was Cap,black widow,thor,hulk,ant-man,wasp and iron man
Post Edited:2007-12-22 16:31:11

#10 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"hawkeye is a character i'd really like to see in it"

they might put on it ,but the thing is he has his own movie in the works

#11 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Captain AmericaThorIron ManWaspAnt-ManHawkeyeQuicksilverScarlet Witch"

Agreed."

Yeah solid and old school.
#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

LBV

LBV

LBV

LBV

LBV

And Captain America. Jk, LBV.

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
Agreed."

Agreed

#14 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

But the real challenge is who should be the bad guy(s).

#15 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

well they should put in loki,he is the reason for the avegers in the first place

#16 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Red Skull and Baron Zemo, Ultron (solo) or the Hulk on a rampage.

#17 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I want the Hulk, he has his own movies he needs to worry about lol.

A Red Skull Baron Zemo team uo would be cool.

Ultron would be cool, but I'd like for him to be set up first. They fight (....) bad guy, then Hank decides to build a robot makes Ultron. Ultron goes ballistic and attacks/flees. Maybe have him create Vision to help him fight, or a army of ultrons.

IDK.

#18 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Gambler says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
Agreed."
Agreed"

Agreed

#19 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I don't think I want the Hulk, he has his own movies he needs to worry about lol.A Red Skull Baron Zemo team uo would be cool.Ultron would be cool, but I'd like for him to be set up first. They fight (....) bad guy, then Hank decides to build a robot makes Ultron. Ultron goes ballistic and attacks/flees. Maybe have him create Vision to help him fight, or a army of ultrons.IDK."

That sounds tight. You know, people call Iron Man a douch, but Hank Pym's got em beat by a long shot.

#20 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

And should it be set up for a trilogy or just a one shot? A one shot would be kinda hard to get enough info/story and action in to make ou feel for the characters. (not everyone will know the characters like us).

Maybe have the first one be set around forming up of the Avengers to stop Hulk, since the army and shield cant they put together super group?

#21 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Pym's the biggest douch of them all IMO.

#22 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"And should it be set up for a trilogy or just a one shot? A one shot would be kinda hard to get enough info/story and action in to make ou feel for the characters. (not everyone will know the characters like us).Maybe have the first one be set around forming up of the Avengers to stop Hulk, since the army and shield cant they put together super group?"

Nice, it keeps getting better each time you post.

#23 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I kept Loki out of it since the Thor movie will deal with him, and i might also be a trilgy depending on rateing. I know the fist one will be set mostly in Asgard and involve Thor before he comes to midgard.

#24 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Yeah Pym's the biggest douch of them all IMO."

dont forget woman beater Lol

#25 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Trilogy would seem the best imo.

Movie 1; Forming of the Avengers and stopping the Hulk

Movie 2; Attack from the past Red Skull Baron Zemo team-up (lot of flash backs in this one as well, tie it into the cap movie)

Movie 3; Enter Ultron

#26 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Trilogy would seem the best imo. Movie 1; Forming of the Avengers and stopping the Hulk Movie 2; Attack from the past Red Skull Baron Zemo team-up (lot of flash backs in this one as well, tie it into the cap movie) Movie 3; Enter Ultron "

finally a good trilogy for superheroes sorry spidey

#27 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I kept Loki out of it since the Thor movie will deal with him, and i might also be a trilgy depending on rateing. I know the fist one will be set mostly in Asgard and involve Thor before he comes to midgard."

yeah that makes sense

#28 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Trilogy would seem the best imo.Movie 1; Forming of the Avengers and stopping the HulkMovie 2; Attack from the past Red Skull Baron Zemo team-up (lot of flash backs in this one as well, tie it into the cap movie)Movie 3; Enter Ultron"

Sounds right to me.

They should introduce Wonder man in 2

#29 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

With 3 films it would be more than enough time to have new members show up, and even have some others not be there for being off duty or on vaction. Easily exsplained with a sentance of dialouge and etc.

Wonder Man could come into film two. Have him and Wanda start thier love interest and him die at the end of the movie. Then begining of 3rd or so we see Hank toying with his brain patterns.

#30 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Andferne says:
"Trilogy would seem the best imo. Movie 1; Forming of the Avengers and stopping the Hulk Movie 2; Attack from the past Red Skull Baron Zemo team-up (lot of flash backs in this one as well, tie it into the cap movie) Movie 3; Enter Ultron "
Sounds right to me. They should introduce Wonder man in 2"

yeah was think about him,high time he gets some exsposer

#31 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the main scenes I would love to see in the 3rd movie I set out for th Avengers is from a comic.

Avengers are fighing off Ultrons army, start getting tore up, more than they can handle, Thor utters a phrase (ENOUGH) (something like that) Cap see's Thors anger or rage or whatever and ordrs for all the Avengers to get behind Thir and find cover. Thor then unlashed his godblast almost destroying every ultron there in a fiery electric storm. Avengers then regroup and whoop some arse.

#32 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"One of the main scenes I would love to see in the 3rd movie I set out for th Avengers is from a comic.Avengers are fighing off Ultrons army, start getting tore up, more than they can handle, Thor utters a phrase (ENOUGH) (something like that) Cap see's Thors anger or rage or whatever and ordrs for all the Avengers to get behind Thir and find cover. Thor then unlashed his godblast almost destroying every ultron there in a fiery electric storm. Avengers then regroup and whoop some arse."

That would be cool..in 2 and 3 there should be Vision and Simon.

#33 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"With 3 films it would be more than enough time to have new members show up, and even have some others not be there for being off duty or on vaction. Easily exsplained with a sentance of dialouge and etc. Wonder Man could come into film two. Have him and Wanda start thier love interest and him die at the end of the movie. Then begining of 3rd or so we see Hank toying with his brain patterns."

does he have to die,i dont care if does or not,but it might upset people if you bring him in and kill him at the end

#34 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"With 3 films it would be more than enough time to have new members show up, and even have some others not be there for being off duty or on vaction. Easily exsplained with a sentance of dialouge and etc.Wonder Man could come into film two. Have him and Wanda start thier love interest and him die at the end of the movie. Then begining of 3rd or so we see Hank toying with his brain patterns."

And so Vision is born..i can see the movie poster now..it would be exactly like that comic book cover when Vision shows up

#35 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Man has to die, if not die then placed in a serious coma. If not him then someone else. The team would need a major player dieing so they audience could grieve with and for them.

Thats one of the tihngs a lot ofpeople complain about is that eveyone always lives. Introduce someone to the move knowing ahead of time you will kill him, but just dont make it too obvious.

#36 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I think Wonder Man has to die, if not die then placed in a serious coma. If not him then someone else. The team would need a major player dieing so they audience could grieve with and for them. Thats one of the tihngs a lot ofpeople complain about is that eveyone always lives. Introduce someone to the move knowing ahead of time you will kill him, but just dont make it too obvious."

good point,well takin

#37 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

they should use the original lineup

#38 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Andferne says:
"Gambler says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
Agreed."
Agreed"
Agreed"

Thats pretty close. Adding in Scarlet is good to give the team another female presence, and if shes there then so should her brother (but keep the crap from the ultimates away)

Only missing the Hulk and he could be the bad guy for the first.

#39 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"they should use the original lineup"

My lineup is close and everyone seems to like it

#40 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Nighthunter says:
"they should use the original lineup"

My lineup is close and everyone seems to like it"

lol I'm just saying that they should use the first lineup for the first movie

like I think they should use Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman in the Justice League Movie

#41 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my team.

-Steve Rogers

-Wanda Maximoff

-Thor

-Mantis

-Hank Pym

-Tony Stark

#42 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who wants spidy in the line up?

#43 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Am I the only one who wants spidy in the line up?"

I want Spidey in the line-up badly but you can't just throw Peter in the Avengers. He joined towards the end.

#44 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
I want Spidey in the line-up badly but you can't just throw Peter in the Avengers. He joined towards the end."

Oh how about in the first movie its the (whoever will be in it) avengers fight then spidy makes a guest apperance and then one of the avengers wants to leave and spidy make his first true avenger membership in the second movie. How about that?

#45 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
I want Spidey in the line-up badly but you can't just throw Peter in the Avengers. He joined towards the end."

Oh how about in the first movie its the (whoever will be in it) avengers fight then spidy makes a guest apperance and then one of the avengers wants to leave and spidy make his first true avenger membership in the second movie. How about that?"

Thats more stupid then EC's lineup.

#46 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
Oh how about in the first movie its the (whoever will be in it) avengers fight then spidy makes a guest apperance and then one of the avengers wants to leave and spidy make his first true avenger membership in the second movie. How about that?"
Thats more stupid then EC's lineup."

Do you even read Comics? Just because certain characters aren't popular doesn't make a roster stupid. Read some old Avengers stuff.

@Copy: Nah it's not Spider-Man enough. Peter wouldn't be able to join until like, the 6th movie. Or at least the 4th.

#47 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
Do you even read Comics? Just because certain characters aren't popular doesn't make a roster stupid. Read some old Avengers stuff. @Copy: Nah it's not Spider-Man enough. Peter wouldn't be able to join until like, the 6th movie. Or at least the 4th."

Well the problem there is how are we going to know the avengers are going to last to their 4th movie? I mean Spiderman movies are awesome. But since the first one people started not liking his movies. But I did like the 3rd movie.

#48 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
Do you even read Comics? Just because certain characters aren't popular doesn't make a roster stupid. Read some old Avengers stuff. @Copy: Nah it's not Spider-Man enough. Peter wouldn't be able to join until like, the 6th movie. Or at least the 4th."
Well the problem there is how are we going to know the avengers are going to last to their 4th movie? I mean Spiderman movies are awesome. But since the first one people started not liking his movies. But I did like the 3rd movie."

Alot of people have been loving his movies. They already signed the contracts for 4-6.

#49 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
Well the problem there is how are we going to know the avengers are going to last to their 4th movie? I mean Spiderman movies are awesome. But since the first one people started not liking his movies. But I did like the 3rd movie."
Alot of people have been loving his movies. They already signed the contracts for 4-6."

OH SWEET! Can't wait. But from what I heard from my friends and family not a lot of people liked it. They hated the idea of them trying to put three characters in there. But just saying. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 4TH!

#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
Alot of people have been loving his movies. They already signed the contracts for 4-6."
OH SWEET! Can't wait. But from what I heard from my friends and family not a lot of people liked it. They hated the idea of them trying to put three characters in there. But just saying. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 4TH! "

Alot of people just complained about the fact that it was so long and that it dragged a little bit. They don't look at it from our point of view as fans of the character and how good a job they did with it. People today don't like anything unless it's chock full of action, or some cheezy love story. I think it was really good. My only problem was the portrayel of Venom, but that's my fanboy talking.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.