If Caps on Uncanny?

#1 Posted by bamaboykmb (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Captain America is going to be on Uncanny Avengers whos gonna lead Hickman's Avengers dare i say Ironman (cause that always turns ot well.) who knows

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Luke or Tony, though I think Clint is a better leader than either of them.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24098 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should get a shot at leading the Avengers, his leadership abilities have a better track record than Iron Man's and his an Original Avenger as well so why not give the Thunder God a chance

#4 Posted by War Killer (19481 posts) - - Show Bio

Who said Cap can't lead two team's?

#5 Posted by stormphoenix (762 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Thor should get a shot at leading the Avengers, his leadership abilities have a better track record than Iron Man's and his an Original Avenger as well so why not give the Thunder God a chance

Yea I agree I say let the thunderer lead the team. I find it kinda akward if cap leading both teams. Anyway yea let Thor give it a go.

#6 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18683 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Marvel tends to have Wolverine on most of the teams in the Marvel Universe then it's possible he can be on both.

#7 Posted by tamabone (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok is going to be the leader of the Uncanny Avengers, so Cap can lead the main avengers and be an overseer of the Uncanny Avengers team

#8 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

"Anyway, the Black Panther story in the main "Fantastic Four" book will be a two-parter setting up big end-of-year plans, and there will also be a single issue of the Future Foundation book, 'Safari." ----*Hickman*....that end of the year Story is the Avengers and I think T'challa has a real shot leading the entire team! "

#9 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

Who said Cap can't lead two team's?

Like he's beeeeen doing lol.

#10 Posted by Jodez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

We need more details

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.