Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7701 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

I Thought Infinity Gems Couldn't Be Used Together

Avatar image for girl_from_the_future
    girl_from_the_future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I am catching up on Avengers and reading through the part where Hood tries to get the Infinity Gems together. Only problem is...that should be impossible. They can't be used together. The gems themselves were used to make that impossible the last time Thanos used them to take over everything. Did I miss something? Or did Marvel just decide to forget that?

Edit: I forgot Magus reversed it in that god-awful Infinity War series. But wouldn't it have reverted to status quo AFTER Infinity War? I mean, it's just stupid otherwise...those are way to powerful to just have around...much less on the same damn planet.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Enosisik

Warlock's job as a character is to keep them separate . They can be used together it's just that no one has really tried lately .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.