Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

I don't get why People compare Comic Book Movie's

Avatar image for draketheslaughter
    DraketheSlaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DraketheSlaughter

My first Topic on here and it's about the Avenger's Movie, I saw it enjoyed it went on youtube saw a few Review's saying it was Great than there it was People comparing it to Dark Knight doe's every Comic book Movie need to be Compared two each other can't just Sit Down and enjoy the Movie.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Uncanny_Doom

It's just the way things are. The biggest and most successful or acclaimed films will have other ones with any kind of similarity be compared. I think The Dark Knight is a great movie, and The Avengers is a great movie too. But they're both so different at what they're trying to achieve and how they're entertaining their audience that they really shouldn't be compared.

thenerdal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By thenerdal

Because they're both comic book movies. That's why. But they're both so different.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Kallarkz

Simply:

Because they can.

Avatar image for thegoddessofwar
    thegoddessofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thegoddessofwar

I personally think they're too different to be compared, but I can understand why people are comparing them. They're two very successful and highly acclaimed comic book movie adaptions. And I love both a whole lot, but for different reasons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.