Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

How I would have done the Avengers

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vandinejd_1991

With the release of the Avengers trailer everyone who is in to comics especially Marvel Comics. I am too, except there is just one issue that I have with the story. From what I could tell from Comicvine's analysis is that the main villain for the film is Thor's archenemy Loki. Seriously? Marvel makes great movies for most of the individual members with the exception of Black Widow and Hawkeye. In all of these movies Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor fight their own indvidual villains: Iron Monger and Whiplash (Iron Man I and II), Abomination (The Incredible Hulk), Loki (Thor), and Red Skull (Captain America: First Avenger). But when it comes to all of these heroes coming together to face the world's biggest threat- that threat is Thor's brother Loki? It seems to me that Marvel s showing favoritism for Thor. Here's how I would have done it have Loki bring the villains of the other heroes and from in essence his own Masters of Evil. The roster of the team could be comprised of each individual's greatest enemies like it is in the comics: Baron Zemo, Crimson Dynamo, the Leader, and Loki. Now that would be a great threat for the Avengers to face

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

Loki was the first Avengers villain so it makes sense that he would be the first movie villain as well

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By difficlus

@vandinejd_1991: Loki isn't the only villian, general hints at the skrulls...

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RainEffect
    @difficlus said:

@vandinejd_1991: Loki isn't the only villian, general hints at the skrulls...

This.
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

Also thanos rumors

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

Is Count Nefaria in the new movie? Dam shame if he aint imo..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.