Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Help me under stand the New Avengers

tylertothemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tylertothemax

Hey all, on the Avengers Story Arc ive read

The Avengers Disassembled----Civil War#1-7----New Avengers #1-60----The New Avengers Illuminati #1-5---Siege----Dark Avengers #1-6

my questions are; What happened to the New Avengers? did it just abruptly ended in Powerloss? Which stories will help me learn more about Wanda Max & Magneto? and what older stand alone comics are legendary/will help me understand more of the characters past. EX: i know nothing about Vision and Ultron.

Any info helps! And sorry if this isn't community format, i'm a newbie here!

tylertothemax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By tylertothemax

and it looks like i found the "key story arcs" page. haha i think that may help me a lot. still open to suggestions. ill take this down if nothing comes up in a day or two.

MrArrogant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By MrArrogant

The team keeps going after Seige, it just gets renumbered (for no reason other than marvel fear large numbers and feel having about 4 #1s per series will somehow make it easier for newbies to understand) it's currently has 3 arcs and is on an AvX tie in arc. After that there will be one last Bendis arc then he will be done with the series. After it will get relaunched (again -_-) by Johnathan Hickman, the new daddy of the avengers franchise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.