Hank Pym, Wasp and T`challa in the Avengers Franchise

#1 Posted by bear1318 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I don`t think none of these characters are go be Avengers in the movies. I believe they go appear in standalone movies but not in the Avengers movies. Based on how these characters are being handled poorly by Marvel Studios. We go probably get Ant Man as a Avenger But its likely go be Scott Lang not Hank Pym. Cause why are they including Scott Lang story already in the first ant man movie. Hank go appear in the movie but probably only as the guy who lang steals the suit from. Now wasp I really doubt she gonna be used at all. Black panther go get his standalone movie but it likely to be separate from the Avengers storyline. Honestly to me Black Panther is being replace by Falcon just look at the major push he`s getting now.

#2 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see it go either way with all of them.

#3 Posted by THORSON (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

i think there are going to be too many members so that means members will have to disappear to give room for new members.

#4 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

@bear1318 said:

We go probably get Ant Man as a Avenger But its likely go be Scott Lang not Hank Pym. Cause why are they including Scott Lang story already in the first ant man movie.

Is this confirmed? I could see there being a very large amount of characters in A3 just not a lot of character development/moments.

#5 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman's gonna get it before he does. Look at Issue 24 cover in october solicits for DC.

#6 Edited by Tyrus (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol you high? Sure Edgar Wright has spoken highly about Scott Lang being in the film but he hasn't said anything about Hank Pym NOT being Ant-Man.

#7 Posted by bear1318 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson: I hoping they limit the team to like 12 until phase 3 is over, then they can change up for phase 4.

#8 Posted by THORSON (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

@bear1318 said:

@thorson: I hoping they limit the team to like 12 until phase 3 is over, then they can change up for phase 4.

12 seems too much.

#9 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

12 is to many...maybe we need a West Coast Avengers movie!

#10 Posted by bear1318 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Age of ultron we go get at least a 9 person team with Wanda and Quick, also most likely Falcon due the push he getting with cartoon and all.Plus don`t be surprise Scott Lang shows up in cameo with origin explain in Ant-man movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.