Form a US Goverment black ops team

#1 Posted by HushoftheWind (870 posts) - - Show Bio

Each member had to serve in the military at some point in their career.

my members are

Captain America(Field Commander), Winter Soldier, Captain Marvel(Team Leader), War Machine, Moon Knight, Punisher, Red Hulk, and Agent Venom.

Team objective: Take down splinter groups of Hydra.

anybody else got a different team?

#2 Edited by Lordhuck (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Ops implies that they may be called to do some morally ambiguous things. Cap is pretty much out.

Red Hulk is in as the Field Commander. Primarily because he is loyal to his country and can keep his mouth shut.

Beyond that the U.S. military probably doesn't want to use any heroes of renown, and would prefer to use "in house" disposable assets. Mandroid type Mech suits, project echelon super soldiers, Extremis virus soldiers, Deathlok units, things of that nature.

#3 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4720 posts) - - Show Bio

So a military secret avengers/thunderbolts. Ok.

I'm personally too lazy to find characters that were in the military once. I am only familiar with the one's you chose.

(+)

#4 Posted by Oscars94 (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure of their roles but I choose- Gauntlet , Ms Marvel, Red Hulk , Punisher and Black Widow.

#5 Posted by Nyhybrid89 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

luke cage-leader

ms.marvel-second in command

deadpool

wolverine

winter soldier

punisher

#6 Posted by Crackdown (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Venom, US Agent, War Machine, Trickshot, and throw in some D-Man

#7 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (520 posts) - - Show Bio

Leader- Punisher, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Moon Knight, UsAgent

#8 Posted by Maddpanda531 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.