First Look: Marvel NOW! AVENGERS Covers Revealed

• 133 results
#101 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6034 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought I saw Sentry for a minute but it's Sam..lol

#102 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@blueninjapanther said:

I want Black Panther and hopefully he's in the roster.

#103 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

So wait, is Hulk now back with the Avengers, or are they just promoting his image like they did in Avengers vs. X-Men?

#104 Posted by War Killer (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

<---------------------------- IS. SO. FREAKIN'. EXCITED!!!!!!! ^___^

#105 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks awesome. I can't wait to pick this up!

#106 Posted by Umbraa (912 posts) - - Show Bio

Apperently, the team has more then 18 members, this only shows 15. It starts out with 18 members and expands. The shadowed person is Eden Fesi from Secret Warriors--now code named Manifold. There are other eight "new" characters not shown on the covers. The NEW Avengers is a separate team with different members and only one character will be on both The Avengers and NEW Avengers.

#107 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Umbraa said:

Apperently, the team has more then 18 members, this only shows 15. It starts out with 18 members and expands. The shadowed person is Eden Fesi from Secret Warriors--now code named Manifold. There are other eight "new" characters not shown on the covers. The NEW Avengers is a separate team with different members and only one character will be on both The Avengers and NEW Avengers.

If that's true then...i might not be as pessimistic.

#108 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Cannonball, awesome! Though it makes me wonder why he's wearing a young x-men costume. Seems to me they should give him a new one?

OMG. Thought that was Storm. I'm so hyped for this now?!

That said, too many Spider-People... Wolverine's going to stay, with the X-Men merger with the Avengers and whatnot, but I'd like to get that old school feel going again. And lets not forget that Falcon's here, which is awesome.

#109 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

@Revamp: hell yeah! Cannonball is awesome and its about time he got some spotlight!

#110 Posted by Howlverine (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesomenessability.

#111 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

@Revamp: hell yeah! Cannonball is awesome and its about time he got some spotlight!

I'm glad we're in complete agreement then, lol.

#112 Posted by Teerack (7419 posts) - - Show Bio

They always got to leave out Giant Man.

#113 Posted by Trodorne (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate marvel and their tons of variant covers.

#114 Posted by fables87 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly is Marvel Now? I'm still confused.

#115 Posted by ClintsEvilTwin (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's between the captains on issue one?

#116 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: @deadpool25mm: It didn't get cancelled. The new Avengers Assemble series is a continuation of the show.

#117 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@GreenFuse said:

They had me at Thor.

This.

#118 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (581 posts) - - Show Bio

@ClintsEvilTwin: He kind of reminds me of Kang. But I have no clue.

#119 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: No it's not. It's a completely new show to the best of my knowledge. How do you know otherwise?

#120 Posted by monkeyonurback_ (84 posts) - - Show Bio

one reason i like DC right now above Marvel: they never mixed the movie universe with the cmic book universe. having to see superman look like christopher reeve or batman look like george clooney would just be wrong

#121 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as Captain America, Thor and Wolverine are going to feature in Uncanny Avengers I was hoping there would be less of a focus on them here.

#122 Posted by Metron144 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh.....marvel now......

#123 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@venomoushatred1001: No it's not. It's a completely new show to the best of my knowledge. How do you know otherwise?

Wikipedia said that Loeb said the show will be a"continuation of Earth's Mightiest Heroes".

#124 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Damn it why couldn't they leave that series in its own niche? Couldn't they have left it well alone if they were going to make another Avengers cartoon? EMH melded comic book storylines and movie additions seamlessly. This cartoon is nothing more than pandering to the movie going audience. Grrr I am so done with Marvel animation.

#125 Posted by Sekele (280 posts) - - Show Bio

so, how much will it cost?

#126 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@venomoushatred1001: Damn it why couldn't they leave that series in its own niche? Couldn't they have left it well alone if they were going to make another Avengers cartoon? EMH melded comic book storylines and movie additions seamlessly. This cartoon is nothing more than pandering to the movie going audience. Grrr I am so done with Marvel animation.

I feel your pain...

#127 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@monkeyonurback_ said:

one reason i like DC right now above Marvel: they never mixed the movie universe with the cmic book universe. having to see superman look like christopher reeve or batman look like george clooney would just be wrong

Superman already does look like Christopher Reeve (or vice-verse).

#128 Posted by TylerTheDestroyer (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn: Wishful thinking i guess.

#129 Posted by XandraT8 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope Iron Man, Wolverine, and Spider-man are still going to be as funny as they've ever been.

#130 Posted by stormphoenix (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Um....I don't see any diffrence besides the green hulk is back and you have falcon and only two x-men. The other characters arn't they....I thought.....OH forget it sheesh.

#131 Posted by Eclipse-32 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's hoping that it lives up to expectations

#132 Posted by fACEmelter88 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, I'm excited but seriously don't pull a New 52 on us Marvel.

#133 Posted by Senno (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor looks silly. But the art is very nice and I can't wait!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.