Fav line-up

#1 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Through the years the Avengers have consisted of different teams. Which team-up is yours? Mine would have to be Yellowjacket, Wasp, Hawkeye, Black Panther, and Vision. Then the team I grew-up with Captain America, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Beast, Ms. Marvel, Falcon, Vision, and Scarlet Witch.....ooops...and Jacasta. Not to mention Thor and Yellowjacket would pop-up every now and again.

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

the original one

#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Avengers line up

#4 Posted by Airstrike (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Here would be my line-up:

Captain America

Hawkeye

Wasp

THor

Ms. Marvel

She Hulk

Spider-woman

Firestar

Captain Marvel - the original

and I would put the BLack CAt (because she is the sexy in MU)

I wouldn't mind seeing Nova or Ice Man on the team, also, in replace of Captain Marvel.

I wouldn't mind the Scarlet Witch, Old Iron Man and Goliath (hank Pym) before Marvel turned them into a$$e$. But the Idoits have destoryed the Avengers like just about every other title they have!

#5 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to be clear avengpymhawk, does it have to be line-ups that have actually existed in the MU, or can we make any line-up we want?

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"Just to be clear avengpymhawk, does it have to be line-ups that have actually existed in the MU, or can we make any line-up we want?"

I would believe that the ones that have existed

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"The New Avengers line up"

Agreed. I would just switch Luke Cage with Sentry.

#8 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, then I like the New Avengers when they first got together (Cap, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Cage, Spider-Woman, Sentry, and Wolvy)

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Avengers original. Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cap America, Iron Man, and Spider-Woman.

#10 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Captain America, Vision, Thor, Iron Man, Sersi, Crystal, Scarlet Witch, and Wonder-Man. It's like a mix of the best characters on both the West Coast Avengers, and the regular Avengers(minus Hawkeye).

#11 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

I ment through the years who was your fav line-up.

#12 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"zero edge says:
"The New Avengers line up"
Agreed. I would just switch Luke Cage with Sentry."

Personally, I say no to that. Before luke was the leader, he and Spidy made a good jokeing duo. And I love that.

Nobody says:

"The New Avengers original. Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cap America, Iron Man, and Spider-Woman."

That's my fav too.

#13 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

For the sake of cap.... Cap, Qicksilver, Hawkeye, and the Scarlet Witch

#14 Posted by zinkognito (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Strangely enough, the John Buscema line up from Avengers #47-55 happens to be my sentimental favorite, this line up will always be the "real" Avengers, as it's the ones I first read! Hawkeye was my fave, always been, always will!

Hawkeye, Wasp and Goliath, plus Black Panther.

#15 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

uncrackable code

FB: Wirrpanda Glass Hunter

HB: Butler Jones Waters

C: Selwood Stenglein

HF: Embley Hansen Hurn

FF: LeCra Lynch Staker

FOL: Cox Kerr Priddis
Post Edited:2008-03-09 04:52:02

#16 Posted by mynightmare78 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America(Steve Rogers)

Hawkeye

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Vision

Black Panther

Giant-man

The Wasp

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.