Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

FalCap and the mighty avengers Official disscussion thread.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By king1_icon

Ok lets discuss this what do you guys want to see from this series. Im excited for Monica and BM myself.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I'm hoping Captain Falcon doesn't get too much spotlight, even though he's named in the title. I started reading the current series for Spectrum and She-Hulk, but I also like Luke Cage and Blue Marvel.

I think Blade won't be in this new series, and I'm kind of disappointed that Spider-Man is joining.

Hopefully we'll get a good series with lots of Spectrum panel-time.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The last two Mighty avengers issues have been pure garbage and im not behind Falcon as Cap at all

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i've never found the falcon to be an interesting character.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

the current Mighty Avengers book is one of the best Avengers books in years, and Al Ewing's going to be doing the new one with most of the same cast, so I'm pretty pumped.

Plus I've always thought Falcon was a really cool, under-appreciated character, so I'm interested to see him get a more central role. I don't know about him replacing Cap', but he's a character I've always wished they used more, so I want to give it a chance.

It's too bad if Blade's not sticking around, but Spider-man joining (any Spider-man, really) interests me more with this team anyway.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

the current Mighty Avengers book is one of the best Avengers books in years, and Al Ewing's going to be doing the new one with most of the same cast, so I'm pretty pumped.

Plus I've always thought Falcon was a really cool, under-appreciated character, so I'm interested to see him get a more central role. I don't know about him replacing Cap', but he's a character I've always wished they used more, so I want to give it a chance.

It's too bad if Blade's not sticking around, but Spider-man joining (any Spider-man, really) interests me more with this team anyway.

Literally the only thing I don't like about the new series is the title. Kinda wish it stayed "Mighty Avengers", but, honestly, as long as it's still the same quality writing that Ewing's been giving us, I'm all aboard.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: yeah, the title's stupid long and kind of for no good reason since Falcon's already on the team.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maddpanda531

@oldnightcrawler: Yeah, the only reason I could see them using that is for brand recognition (Cap) but it's an Avengers title, so that wouldn't really make sense.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the only reason I could see them using that is for brand recognition (Cap) but it's an Avengers title, so that wouldn't really make sense.

It's probably just so they can associate it with All-New Captain America, for people who are interested in that. Also, by making a point that he's one of the main characters, they draw attention to both Falcon essentially getting his own series, and that She-hulk and I guess Spidey aren't the only members of the team with their own books, which would be weird considering..

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mighty Avengers is by far the best title Marvel's publishing from the 616 books, so Ewing just needs to keep up the good work.

The loss of Blade will hurt this title, but the book should still be good. Falcon's such a great character and Ewing's already begun tapping into his potential.

Such a good writer

Avatar image for xtremewolverine
    XtremeWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that the team will be split up and fighting between each other because of Luke Cage caring for himself in AXIS. I think it will lead to the team fighting at one point where they bring in recruits to help fight against the others.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.