Explain these pictures of the Avengers

#1 Posted by IncludedPharoh (192 posts) - - Show Bio

I was looking through pictures of Hawkeye and these picture came up.

Are these fan made or what? I mean they look absolutely BEAST! Iron Man looks like General Grevious in the face. Pleas help!

#2 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea they are fan made I believe. Someone posted a thread about these a while back.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (20135 posts) - - Show Bio

Sick.

#4 Edited by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when the Avengers forum had interesting topics for big fans of the teams and characters to discuss?

Now it's just...."What Avenger wud yuh be roomatez wit?" and all the posts are "THE ONE WITH BEWBZ." And stuff like this.

It's a shame.

#5 Edited by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.webpronews.com/medieval-fantasy-avengers-revisited-2012-07

A tip for when you need to find an image's origin in the future. Use Google's 'search by image' function:

1. Open google images in another tab
  2. Click and drag the image up to the 'Google Images' tab, hold it until it switches to that tab
  3. Drop the image into the search bar, it will bring up a list of possible places that the picture came from.
#6 Edited by TheCommissar (143 posts) - - Show Bio

My eyes may be deceiving me, but those character designs look very Guild Wars-esque. For instance:

#7 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty amazing stuff.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Sick.

#9 Posted by tylertothemax (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@IncludedPharoh: they are definitely very Blizzard entertainment-like

#10 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty cool stuff

#11 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

They look like better versions of the Avengers when Morgan La Fey took the Avengers back to the middle ages, which was a great story arc.

#12 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyvengers?

#13 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

your answers are here

<---click the little deadpool

#14 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7949 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.