EMH Season 3?

#1 Posted by KevJoge (72 posts) - - Show Bio

By know I believe we all know Earth's Mightiest Hero is cancelled and there will be no 3rd season. I was just thinking what if there was a Season 3? What route will they go? Infinity Gauntlet route? Civil War route? What do you guys believe?

Sorry if this has been done before (I couldn't find it)

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@KevJoge: there won't be a season 3, we will be getting a Avengers assemble , a new avengers animated series, but loeb said that avengers assemble will be the continuation of avengers: EMH with better quality

#3 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

So says Jeph Loeb, the same guy who helped create Ultimate Spider-man.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: i know, but i try to keep positive, that's the only hope i've got now.....not like i have a choice

DAMN YOU LOBE!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

I'm more preoccupied with Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

Why u do this Jeph?!

#6 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: i'm looking forward to both , but i hope jeph does not screw us over again, he does that a lot,

i read on MarvelTvNews.com that marvel is learning their mistakes, and that avengers assemble will be for adults and kids, but it's too late for HULK ATAOS, but they said that if ultimate spider-man does not make it to the third season, we will get a more adult spider-man( disney just made the mistake of ordering the second season too soon) , but they won't make the same mistake with hulk, and if it get's cancelled after season one i hope he get a more adult themed hulk animated series

#7 Posted by KingofMadCows (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget the Loeb came in during the second half of season 2, that's why the Secret Invasion plot was wrapped up so poorly and why they completely dropped the Surtur story.

I think that if Loeb had not interfered at all. Season 2 would have mainly been about the Secret Invasion and season 3 would have been about Surtur and the Kree.

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

I just want a Rulk done right. EMH did a great job, but I was upset how he lasted only 3 appearances before his identity was discovered and he was hauled to jail. He's an anti-hero, but despite his flaws he has a heart 3 sizes bigger than what it used to be.

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: we both want your hulks to be done right, i want the green ,and you want red,and that can happen if The HULk get's and animated series for both adults and kids, unfortunately i think neither hulk will be done right in the HULK agent's of smash

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows said:

Don't forget the Loeb came in during the second half of season 2, that's why the Secret Invasion plot was wrapped up so poorly and why they completely dropped the Surtur story.

I think that if Loeb had not interfered at all. Season 2 would have mainly been about the Secret Invasion and season 3 would have been about Surtur and the Kree.

THIS

#11 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

X5

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: what does that mean?? i really don't now

#13 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@TheAcidSkull:

I just want a Rulk done right. EMH did a great job, but I was upset how he lasted only 3 appearances before his identity was discovered and he was hauled to jail. He's an anti-hero, but despite his flaws he has a heart 3 sizes bigger than what it used to be.

That's because his heart increases proportionately with his size. He increases approximately three times in size from Ross to Rulk, therefore his heart is three times as large. Not sure how that is supposed to imply moral fortitude, if that was the intended implication.

#14 Posted by KevJoge (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: I know there won't be a Season 3 :). I was just asking if a Season 3 would happen, what have been the plot for it

#15 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

@JonSmith:

Lol at both of you guys. I was referencing the Grinch Stole Christmas, where the Grinch (in this case Ross) grew his heart 3 sizes at the end of the story.

#16 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith:

I was referencing How the Grinch Stole Christmas. But I like how you went all sciency of it. :3

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: oh, silly me

#18 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

#19 Posted by bee14ish (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingofMadCows: I actually think that if they did a season three, it should've taken a more cosmic path with people like Thanos appearing.

#20 Posted by TheCannon (18908 posts) - - Show Bio

@KevJoge

Actually, it probably will be cancelled, but it is still not official.

Anyway, for the point of your thread, I say that they would mix it. The first half would finish the Surtur storyline, and the second half would have the Civil War.

#21 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995:

.....Disney hates the Civil War series for some reason >_>

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Surtur saga

#23 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@KevJoge: there won't be a season 3, we will be getting a Avengers assemble , a new avengers animated series, but loeb said that avengers assemble will be the continuation of avengers: EMH with better quality

LOL. I hope I get proven wrong, but call me skeptical on that.

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

@TheAcidSkull:

Rulk was done better in EMH then he was in the comics. For starters there was no ridiculous Loebforce in EMH that caused everyone to job to him. Hell, I found Rulk to be an interesting villain in EMH, while I can't stand him in the comics.

Oh, and to answer the OP's question, I think they would've finished the Surtur saga.

#24 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde:

He was a great villain, but he lasted only 3 episodes or so. I'd have liked him more as a continued threat throughout the season, rather than pop up from time to time.

While I'm glad he was a villain, I do like the softer side of him that Jeff Parker was able to tap into during his run. Hopefully a little bit of that will be in play with Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.