Ed Norton not in the avengers

#1 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

its another guy playing the hulk 

DAM

#2 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't take this the wrong way, but this was news about 3 months ago.

#4 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Jasraj is a time travelor from the past.  
Thats the only logical reason he posts thread after thread with extremely old news.
#5 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know this (I was without real internet for like 4 months) and I was disappointed to hear it. I really liked Norton's hulk movie. But I just read that David Tennant could be taking the role. That would work really well, as long as he can pull of an American accent he would be the perfect Dr Banner imo.

#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Do I have to give a name?: Mark Ruffalo got it.
#7 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Thanks. Can't say I've seen him in anything, though he has done a few films I do want to see. He doesn't really look the part imo. But I'll reserve judgement until I see how well he can act. Do people on here consider him a good choice?
#8 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Do I have to give a name?: Not from what I've heard. He's too passive to be Banner. Sure, Banner's meant to be a meek nerd, but he's a meek nerd with that aura of "holy crap, he's going to kill me with physics". Ruffalo lacks that presence, imo. 
#9 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Ahh, that's a shame. Still, if nothing else I guess it leaves room to be pleasantly surprised.
#10 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to see the Avengers, and that crap about Ed Norton not being a team player... He was only asking for more parts as banner and not just the Hulk.  Because unless it's WWH he isn't Hulk all the time, and even that Hulk changes into banner.

I saw Mark Ruffalo in Shutter Island and a couple other movies, he is no Ed Norton.  I can't believe Ed makes a great Hulk movies and redeems the character, and they replace him.

#11 Posted by JReed2008 (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't believe it when they replaced him. Edward Norton was perfect as Banner, I don't think Mark Ruffalo will come anywhere close to how good Ed was.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.