Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Do you want Mockingbird to join the movie Avengers?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

She's great! Maybe not quite a member yet, I'd just love to see her interact with Hawkeye. Maybe she could join the Defenders. Thoughts?

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By MatthewParker

Me and @rogueshadow were saying it would be cool if Coulson was the one to put together the Defenders team, consisting of; Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Quake, and Mockingbird!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her character. She's one of my favorite parts of the show.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sure

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@matthewparker said:

Me and @rogueshadow were saying it would be cool if Coulson was the one to put together the Defenders team, consisting of; Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Quake, and Mockingbird!

I was just thinking, they could possibly have Deathlok in there too. I really want to see more crossovers, I think having them between these shows is really likely.

To the OP, while I'd love it, I'm not sure if there's space for her in an Avengers movie.

I'd love it if they did a Hawkeye mini-series based on Fraction and Aja's run, she could show up in that. It's just unlikely Renner would do it.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: that would be cool, I hope they give him a better costume though.

I've been saying that for awhile!!! A hawkeye miniseries would be awesome!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

If they got somebody really talented like Vince Gilligan to head it, I think they could probably convince him to do it, it's just hard to get these A-listers and their egos on board, it's a shame really.

Samuel L Jackson's the best, he actually wanted to do a Charlie's Angels style thing for AoS where he'd appear onscreen or over the comms and deliver assignments, but they said they didn't want to be too attached to the movies to the point where it was just 24 episodes of easter eggs.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker said:

If they got somebody really talented like Vince Gilligan to head it, I think they could probably convince him to do it, it's just hard to get these A-listers and their egos on board, it's a shame really.

Samuel L Jackson's the best, he actually wanted to do a Charlie's Angels style thing for AoS where he'd appear onscreen or over the comms and deliver assignments, but they said they didn't want to be too attached to the movies to the point where it was just 24 episodes of easter eggs.

I get why they chose not to do that, but that would've been kind of awesome.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@matthewparker said:

I get why they chose not to do that, but that would've been kind of awesome.

I agree it would've been cool, but that moment when Fury appears over the ocean to save Simmons... damn, that was so good. I was beyond hyped when I saw that, that was actually the best moment since the sweeping shot of all the characters fighting in the Avengers for me. I'm not sure it would have had the same impact if he'd been in every episode.

I think Fury might have the single greatest moment/line in CBM history, which was when he appeared in the post credits scene of Iron Man, 'I'm here to talk to you about the Avengers initiative'... nothing has ever topped that for me. There might be another, but it's not coming to mind.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Love the show but not really a fan of the actress playing Mockingbird. If they got another actress I'd definitely be cool with it.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

sure...what's one more?

GhostPirateX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What would Agents of Shield Mockingbird bring to the Avengers that Black Widow can't do better?

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird in Avengers or Hawkeye on SHIELD either way I just want the characters to interact.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I would say no.

Melkaticox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

of course...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I don't care so much. He already has a wife and kids.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.