Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7702 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Do you think the Masters of Evil could work in an Avengers Movie?

• 61 results
    Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lightblaze said:

@purepower said:

@lightblaze: I actually do think that Joystick would be a perfect battle for the Thunderbolts, but I rather the original ones. Though, Smuggler doesn't seem bad, since is Atlas bro.

@tigerkaya: Well that's sucks.

Well, I believe she is. She was a Thunderbolts and I think one of the best fighter too. She don't need to be strong, or fly, or even popular. In my opinion, she's good to have back.

I guess that your opinion but, I have mine.

Seriously? You don't think Joystick will be a perfect character to rejoin with the Thunderbolts? I thought she was good at it. Beside, she's good in my book. So I guess you have your opinion and I have mine.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, it COULD work if they use previously established villains so we don't have to worry much about characterization.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purepower said:

@lightblaze said:

@purepower said:

@lightblaze: I actually do think that Joystick would be a perfect battle for the Thunderbolts, but I rather the original ones. Though, Smuggler doesn't seem bad, since is Atlas bro.

@tigerkaya: Well that's sucks.

Well, I believe she is. She was a Thunderbolts and I think one of the best fighter too. She don't need to be strong, or fly, or even popular. In my opinion, she's good to have back.

I guess that your opinion but, I have mine.

Seriously? You don't think Joystick will be a perfect character to rejoin with the Thunderbolts? I thought she was good at it. Beside, she's good in my book. So I guess you have your opinion and I have mine.

I pretty much agree with you heh.

MasterBelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As it turns out, the Master of Evil are already being established in Agents of Shield. Blizzard and Blackout have already been on the show, and even though Blackout "died", I'm sure he'll re-form sometime. People have said Graviton has some connection to them, but I don't know what (though they'll probably be busting him out in the season finale).

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe todo depende. I additionally will love to see the Thunderbolts on films.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

Absolutely. But it'ed most likely be made up of villains we've already seen or their close friends/relatives. I'm thinking.

• Loki
    • Red Skull
    • Abomination
    • Zebidiah Stane (Son of Obidiah)
    • *insert unnamed evil Black Widow and Hawkeye counterparts*

Yeah I could see it working like this. Of course it'd still be difficult.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see this happening, but probably a bit more down the line when a couple more stand alone movies come out and introduce some more villains. I don't want them to attempt to introduce them all and shove them into one Avengers movie unless they were at least foreshadowed in the other movies. If anything I want to see some Ant-Man/Wasp and Ultron in the Avengers movie before we get to the Masters of Evil.

Ah calling Ultron before it was announced. Stay classy me.

Lukefrost4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! In the new Avengers lineup, there should be the masters of evil. Members:

1.Lorieli(Replaces Enchantress) 2.Loki 3.Bararon Zemo 4.Abomination 5.Skurge the executioner 6.Melter

Fitzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Fitzy

Of course this would work! In both the Marvel and DC Universes the teams have faced these so-called "huge" threats but it's always been pretty simple. Bad guys from elsewhere come in trying to take-over/destroy-everything and have to be stopped. The individual heroes enemies generally have more complex motives, despite the profit motive, for their actions... Even more so than the fact that they hate the heroes... In the Avengers case most of the players have already been introduced. Here's my list..

1. Baron Zemo

2. Shocker

3. Klaw

4. Abomination

5. Ultron... possibly a forgotten somewhat de-powered version that is remote controlled by Zemo

That leaves four to be introduced but I don't think that that would be too difficult. Part of the movie could be devoted to introducing them to the already established villains as part of an origin story...

6. and 7. Enchantress and the Executioner... Perhaps Zemo could release them from some other dimensional prison through his own explorations for power

8. Crimson Dynamo... I like the back-story with him as Whiplashes (from Iron Man2) brother out for revenge. Easy enough to bring him on board... The Dynamo could also have a connection with the Black Widow (Russian)

9. Whirlwind... A simple thief who finds out he's a mutant... A chance encounter with the Wasp and that's all you need! It could be the beginning of the movie

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@thorson said:

yes. they would have to alter a lot of things so it can fit.

i'm not sure anymore if it can work..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.