Do you think the Illuminati will destroy the other Earth?

#1 Posted by judasnixon (6988 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by Lordhuck (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it makes for a better story.  Before that happens though I want to see assloads of other earth heroes and villains attack our earth to try and stop it.

#4 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I think part of why I'm so into this story is that I really could see it going either way, and both intrigue me.

#5 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so, kind of an UN-heroic thing to do. In the end they'll find a way or Cap will get the time gem back, since it just disappeared and didn't shatter like the rest. Or something.

#6 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

ooh, I don't wanna vote because I don't have an opinion, but I kinda wanna vote just to see what other people think..

#7 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I truly believe if left to it, they will. We probably will get a Deus ex machina to prevent this threat from happening. Though, it would be really interesting and truly life/game-changing if the Illuminati do go through with destroying the other planet, and the other universe. Would love to see what happens from there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.