Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Creating an Avengers card game - please help!

galatius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By galatius

Hi everyone

I'm creating a card game for my friends based on Avengers characters and events. I need to create 25 cards for Avengers-themed equipment / tools/ items and another 25 cards for super abilities / powers. I'm struggling to come up with ideas for these cards and I would greatly appreciate any input from Comic Vine users!

The cards need to adhere to the following rules:

1. Must be an actual tool / item / piece of equipment or super ability / power used by one or more members of the Avengers at some point.

2. Must not be highly specific to a particular character (for example, Captain America's shield - an item - would not be allowed because it is specific to Cap. However, super strength - a super ability - would be allowed because many different characters possess it).

3. Must not be grossly overpowered (for example, I would consider any of the Infinity Gems to be way too powerful).

4. Ideally something that all of the following Avengers members could feasibly possess: Black Widow, Captain America, Hank Pym, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man, The Vision, or Wasp (for example, you could make an argument for all of those heroes getting their hands on super soldier serum or acquiring regenerative abilities).

By way of example, here are some of the card ideas that I have come up with:

EQUIPMENT / ITEMS / TOOLS

Body Armour

Identicard

Arc Reactor

Flight Pack

SPIN Darts

SUPER ABILITIES / POWERS

Super Strength

Super Speed

Regeneration

Tactical Genius

Combat Master

I would be very grateful for any and all suggestions!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.