Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Captain America Movie: What should it be about?

Avatar image for marshall_madness
    Marshall Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Marshall Madness

I think the whole movie should be set in WWII, in the style of the first part of The Ultimates. But maybe have him fight the Red Skull instead of the aliens. The ending could be just like in the Ultimates. It could end on a down note with Steve plummeting into the sea. You see him floating down with the picture of his girl floating to the top with something like please come home written on it. People unfamiliar with the story would be all sad at first. But if you stay through the credits, It could have a shield transport pulling a big block of ice out of the ocean, but you can't really see inside it. Somewhere, some guy comes up to Samuel L as Fury and goes, "Sir, we've found him." Enter the Avengers movies. It could pick up there. What do you think?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

Based on World War II

Bucky should be there

maybe some cameos of the invaders

it ends with Captain America falling and frozing over

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Gottheit

I think it should cover the Nixon scandel, and also show his addiction to cocaine and LSD, then his later recovery. And then have him punch Nazis and be racist towards Japanese over Pearl Harbor.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Gottheit says:

"I think it should cover the Nixon scandel, and also show his addiction to cocaine and LSD, then his later recovery. And then have him punch Nazis and be racist towards Japanese over Pearl Harbor."

The nixon scandal and pearl harbor were nearly 28 years apart.

Leroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Leroy

They said it would be around World War 2 on Attack of the Show. After reading the opening of the Ultimates I hope it's a lot like that. I also hope that it actually focuses on the war and doesn't just start that way and then jump into modern day. Since the Avengers movie is going to be coming out a few months after it, they could just have the Avengers cover Captain America after the freeze.

AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By AllNewOverseer

I read the movie will be half placed in WWII before shifting Cap to present day. There it will follow something of a compairnig America today as it was in the early to mid 1940's along with a time displaced hero story.

Avatar image for sonofhercules95
    sonofhercules95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By sonofhercules95

I hope the film Captain America is like the original one and not like the ultimate version.The ultimate version of captain America is a soldier that only takes command from others like a mindless robot, but his costume looks pretty cool.

Ultimate Captain America
    Ultimate Captain America

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By sora_thekey
    Marshall Madness said:
    "

I think the whole movie should be set in WWII, in the style of the first part of The Ultimates. But maybe have him fight the Red Skull instead of the aliens. The ending could be just like in the Ultimates. It could end on a down note with Steve plummeting into the sea. You see him floating down with the picture of his girl floating to the top with something like please come home written on it. People unfamiliar with the story would be all sad at first. But if you stay through the credits, It could have a shield transport pulling a big block of ice out of the ocean, but you can't really see inside it. Somewhere, some guy comes up to Samuel L as Fury and goes, "Sir, we've found him." Enter the Avengers movies. It could pick up there. What do you think?

"

I like the idea...... want Bucky in there too!!!
    Costume should be like the Ultimate version or the one Bucky uses now......
    Samuel L. Jackson in the end could become something of a signiture for all these movies!!!
    I wish this was possible though: Hugh Jackman making some kind of appereance!
    Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9  Edited By Blazing Eagle

you know Wolverine did serve with Captain America in the War. You know if they were smart they should try to use every trick they can use to try to connect all these movies together.

by the way the producer of this film also produced Ironman and guest starred in a friends episode "The one where Monica's boyfriend gets the crap beat out of in an Ultimate fighting cage match"

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Paragon

They can't put Wolverine in the movie, since Fox currently owns the rights to any X-Characters, and we all know how for feels about stuff they think they own...

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11  Edited By Blazing Eagle
    Paragon said:
    "They can't put Wolverine in the movie, since Fox currently owns the rights to any X-Characters, and we all know how for feels about stuff they think they own..."

Unfortuanly thats where the politics of Hollywood come in and reunion any ideas of what could be a really great movie, its always about the money down in hollywood. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.