Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Captain America and Iron Man

magicman620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By magicman620
    ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShirEPanjshir

Yeah. Civil War changed a lot of things. I was hoping to see Iron Man & Captain America ( Steve Rogers ) getting back together and resolving their issues. But no such luck, the Avengers simply reformed, with Steve and Tony only saying a few words to eachother, without any real conclusion at all. I guess they might 'come back together' in Avengers: Prime, but right now it would seem the relationship between Tony and Steve is anything but an attempt to regain their friendship. They work on the same side, but that's about it.
    While you could indeed call them somewhat of 'best friends' before the Civil War.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

You got it right, Steve, Tony, and even Thor were the best of friends even looked at each other like brothers and like brothers they had their disagreements (putting it midly). I am not sure what's going on or what happened with Avengers Prime but I think they will eventually forgive each other. Its been hinted at in a few of the titles after Steve's return and the end of Dark Reign. Especially between Tony and Thor, but its not one of those things that can easily be forgiven.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.