Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Captain America and Black widow

Avatar image for enlightened_eye
    Enlightened_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Enlightened_eye

Ok, so I was wonder was Captain America(steve rogers) ever in a romantic relationship with Black widow(Yolena) because from what I could find she was in one with bucky cap. but not steve but in the next avengers movie and in the main comic books it states that captain america(steve) had a son with black widow named james rogers. 

I'm just confused.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Next Avengers movie was more or less going off of the Ultimate Avengers movies where in those movies Black Widow and Steve had a thing for one another. But as for in the actual comics, I do not believe Steve and Natasha have every been a couple on any level. Just because Bendis brought the Next Avengers into continuity doesn't mean the two have to have to be together in the current Marvel Universe. The only Cap Black Widow has been with and is still currently with is Bucky.

Also, I think you mean Natasha, not Yelena.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Well considering those kids come from the future, who knows what happens that could bring Steve and Natasha together. But like War Killer said the original movie is based on the Ultimate movie. If it was based on the Ultimate comic Steve's kid could be anyone from Jane, Natasha, didn't him and that Power Princess chick hook up? What I am getting at is Ultimate Steve Rodgers is a pimp.

wertified

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually they (steve and natasha) have a relationship. Its more likely according to the multiverses, they never did have a relationship in Earth616 but in Earth-555326 they did have a son, James Rogers.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They have a relationship in an alternate universe, but not in the mainstream one.

In 616, Buck and Widow do have a relationship though, as you said.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange Kid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.