Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Can you name all these characters

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Loki9876

I want to share this fine drawing (i didn't make it) but even more important can you name every character ther is i'm cgonna say all the names on the order they are on the drawing.

No Caption Provided
    loki-thor-ragnarok-red skull-captain america-wasp (janet)- hank pym-eric O'grady
    ?-wAR MACHINE-iron man- i think bucky-i think sharon carter-ultron?-grim reaper
    jarvis-the hood-madame masque-black widow- falcon-I once saw hear but dn't remember her name-vision-scarlet witch-?
    taskmaster-?-?-?-wiccan-?-she-hulk
    tigra-moon knight-?-?-?-iron lad-hulk-red hulk
    mocking bird-hawkeye-?-?-?-?-?-red she-hulk
    aunt may-?-damion-i think black panther-?-?_?
    spider-man-dr strange-brother voodoo-?-Luke cage-iron fist-?
    ?-spider-woman-?-squerrel girl-a squirrel-?-i think patriot
    do you know them all?
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

Loki, Thor, Ragnarok, Red Skull, Captain America, Wasp, Giant Man, Antman
     Thunderstrike, War Machine, Iron Man, Bucky, Sharon Carter, Ultron, Wonder Man, Grim Reaper
      Jarvis, The Hood, Madame Masque, Black Widow, Falcon, Jocosta, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver
      Taskmaster, U.S. Agent?, Machine Man, Rick Jones, Wiccan, Speed, She Hulk
     Tigra, Moon Knight, Swordsman, Photon, Mar-Vell, Iron Lad, Hulk, Red Hulk
      Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Genis Vell?, Phyla-vell, Hulkling, Scott Lang, Red She Hulk
      Aunt May, Echo, Hellstorm?, Hellcat, Quasar, Moondragon, Stature
     Spider-man, Dr.Strange, Dr Voodoo, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Isaiah Bradley
     Skrull Queen, Spider Woman, Danielle Cage, Squirrel Girl, Tippy Toe, Kate Bishop, Patriot

I'm kind of fuzzy when it comes to the Mar-vell family so those could be wrong...but I'm nearly 100% positive that the others are right

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By warlock360
    @danhimself: i think the one beside Genis-Vell is Phyla-Vell

Face shot
    Face shot
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By danhimself
    @warlock360: yeah I think you're right and edited my post and put that in...I also figured out that it's Rick Jones beside Machine Man and Swordsman beside Moon Knight so I think that got all of them
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself

actually there's one left that I haven't figured out and it's the one below Phyla-vell beside Moondragon

edit: wait nope got it...it's Quasar

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warlock360
    @danhimself: I can only guess that one, Cammi.
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360
    @danhimself said:

" actually there's one left that I haven't figured out and it's the one below Phyla-vell beside Moondragon  edit: wait nope got it...it's Quasar "

ok that makes sense lol
    Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Loki9876

i know moon dragon wonder man, ms marvel, quiksilver, rick jones, swordsman, mar-vell, quasar,scott lang
     jessica jones, echo i just didn't reconise them

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By armylife1124

Awesome poster, I need to read more comics!

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Zaiyan
    @danhimself said:
    "  Loki, Thor, Ragnarok, Red Skull, Captain America, Wasp, Giant Man, Antman  Thunderstrike, War Machine, Iron Man, Bucky, Sharon Carter, Ultron, Wonder Man, Grim Reaper   Jarvis, The Hood, Madame Masque, Black Widow, Falcon, Jocosta, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver   Taskmaster, U.S. Agent?, Machine Man, Rick Jones, Wiccan, Speed, She Hulk  Tigra, Moon Knight, Swordsman, Photon, Mar-Vell, Iron Lad, Hulk, Red Hulk   Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Genis Vell?, Phyla-vell, Hulkling, Scott Lang, Red She Hulk   Aunt May, Echo, Hellstorm?, Hellcat, Quasar, Moondragon, Stature  Spider-man, Dr.Strange, Dr Voodoo, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Isaiah Bradley  Skrull Queen, Spider Woman, Danielle Cage, Squirrel Girl, Tippy Toe, Kate Bishop, Patriot   I'm kind of fuzzy when it comes to the Mar-vell family so those could be wrong...but I'm nearly 100% positive that the others are right "
    impressive

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.