Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Bucky/New Avengers

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By speedlgt

Hey now that bucky is captain america how log do you think before he joins the new avengers? I hes kinda ok with stark But I would never see him on the Mighty avengers but the new avengers might not be a bad idea. Also since there an opening on that roster it might work. But A bucky/Captain should not lead the team just cause he wears the flag. I dont much about his leadership

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

Also he has a deal with Iron man. So I'm guessing he'll help both sides. Not just stay with one side.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

I think that Bucky is like daredevil, he is good and prefers to work alone than in a team.

This just proves that the costume doesn't make the man

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By avengpymhawk

I think Bucky as Captain America will do best on Sheild type of missions. Trying to enter a foundation team like Mighty Avengers just wouldn't click. Then we have the New Avengers who wouldn't take a second rate version all that well. No let us enjoy the second rate Captain in his own book, till Mr. Rogers comes back to re-take the mantle.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Oh god, I hope not. The New Avengers have enough people like that on the team.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By speedlgt

avengpymhawk says:

"I think Bucky as Captain America will do best on Sheild type of missions. Trying to enter a foundation team like Mighty Avengers just wouldn't click. Then we have the New Avengers who wouldn't take a second rate version all that well. No let us enjoy the second rate Captain in his own book, till Mr. Rogers comes back to re-take the mantle."

do you really think bucky is second rate? I thought he was a natural choice to be Cap. I see where your going with the New Avenger being sour to him But Wolverine like him and I could see some cool stories about having him giving the New avengers inside info on shield and stark.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't think Bucky has a choice.
    Post Edited:2008-02-25 20:49:59

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batpool

Considering I didn't want Bucky to be Cap. in the first place, I don't want him on any team....And I'll pick up Cap comics again when Steve Rogers comes back. Until then, I don't want to read any of the "new" Captain America crap as of right now.

So, I think Winter Soldier should be crushed to death by The Hulk, not having a chance to join any team.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

Nighthunter says:

"I think that Bucky is like daredevil, he is good and prefers to work alone than in a team. This just proves that the costume doesn't make the man"

I like the way you think. I agree completely

Neocrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Neocrous

I agree with you Speedlgt I think Bucky should be on the New Avengers, but mostly because I feel that due to the Civil War that allot of the high level heroes registered and they need some famous powerhouses to fill the ranks for anti-registration.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speedlgt

I can see what ya ll are saying. I guess I was reading in to the point of stark thinking the cap is a symbol that needs to go on and a cap on an avengers team seem pretty symbolic

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Super-Buster

I don't view Bucky/Cap as a famous powerhouse. IMO you have to fly without wings (Sentry, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man) to be a powerhouse or else be able to defeat people who fly without wings (Hulk). The New Avengers team is now basically all street level fighters now that Strange left and the new Cap would just be another one except He happens to wear some symbolic tights. I know this sounds kind of stupid, but what do you guys think of Thor joining the New Avengers? I already know its highly unlikely so please don't treat me like an idiot.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

batpool says:

"Considering I didn't want Bucky to be Cap. in the first place, I don't want him on any team....And I'll pick up Cap comics again when Steve Rogers comes back. Until then, I don't want to read any of the "new" Captain America crap as of right now. So, I think Winter Soldier should be crushed to death by The Hulk, not having a chance to join any team."

Your just mad because wack ass Deadpool wont be an Avenger.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.