Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Baron Zemo Returns on the Next Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

• 57 results
    zmann95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By zmann95

Sweeet Show!!!! I hope we get more cameos!!!
    maxicere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By maxicere

This series are really great !!!

Pez85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Pez85
    @mr.obvious said:
    "

I don't have Disney XD, so I can't watch it =(

"

There are always other methods of watching. It's available online.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Bestostero

I'm somewhat losing interest in this show... I'm not sure why.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Jnr6Lil

it lacks a seirous plot. the show is jsut them fighting random villains,
    wordchallenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By wordchallenge

I've never understood why the Avengers can't take on more powerful foes. If Baron Zemo is a big deal, then something went wrong somewhere on the way to that point.

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By WavyFLATLINE
    @wordchallenge said:

"I've never understood why the Avengers can't take on more powerful foes. If Baron Zemo is a big deal, then something went wrong somewhere on the way to that point. "

Baron Zemo is the Masters of Evil's counterpart to Captain America...neither one should be underestimated. Plus, the version of the Masters of Evil they faced was quite powerful. Along with Zemo as a tactician and field leader you had the Enchantress, the Executioner, Crimson Dynamo, Abomination and Wonder Man (filling in for the original Power Man, I assume) along with Loki pulling the strings. This is quite a big deal, I think. 

I am loving this show so far. I have never been a big Hulk fan but I really like the way he is being presented here, especially the interaction with Hawkeye who is my favorite Avenger. On that note, we finally get a good representation of the Avenging Archer and that makes me happy. I know most people here prefer GA but Clint has been my favorite comic archer since...well a long time ago (the late 70's). 

Bottom line, if you are not watching this then you are missing out on good old comic book heroics and a Marvel feel that most of it's other tv projects lack.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.