Avengers Wold . ***Avengers 01 spoilers!***

#1 Posted by Teerack (7461 posts) - - Show Bio

So at the end of Avengers 1 we saw some of the members of the new Avengers World roster.

Who are all these people? The one's I recognize are

• Captain America
  • Spider-man
  • Falcon
  • Spider-Woman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Wolverine
  • Cannon Ball

Who are the rest?

And... is that a new Captain Universe on the top left!? Captain Universe on the Avengers kind of makes all the other members irrelevant...

#2 Edited by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

That's definitely a New Captain Universe.

Hyperion to the left of Cap

Eden Fesi to the right of cap.

The two people on the right of Wolverine look like Shang Chi and Sunspot, but that's just a guess

#3 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Girl on the bottom left looks like a girl verion of Smasher from the Imperial Guard.

#4 Posted by Teerack (7461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick: Ah, Shang Chi good call. I thought that might of been Machine Man. I am really glad Shang Chi will be on a team now. He was one of my favorites in Secret Avengers and Spider-Island.

#5 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I very excited for him to finally be on the team. He doesn't get nearly as much exposure as he should. It's good to finally have him in the forefront.

#6 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

is Shang Chi confirmed, I just can't tell from the uniform, to be certain. I LOVE Hyperion, and Captain Universe are on the team!! Add the Super 6, these 12, and the remaining 8, You have arguably the strongest team in comics. No complaints from Marvel NOW at all. Great start!

#7 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

hyperon and shang chi

#8 Posted by maddpanda (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, so it is Shang-Chi and Sunspot in the lower right-hand corner. I knew they were on the team, but I couldn't tell based on their appearances.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (15123 posts) - - Show Bio

We also have Shang-Chi and Hyperion.

#10 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

It's because the "Movie Avengers" got clobbered. They're expanding their ranks to defeat Ex Nilio or whatever he's called.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.