Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Avengers/New Avengers Read Order

milleniumcyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By milleniumcyke

Greetings,

I am a big Defenders fan so I picked up and loved New Avengers from the beginning. However, the story was very difficult to follow once the "months left" promo started. So, I purchased a full run of Avengers off E-Bay and have worked my way up. I was wondering if there was a read order to this as there doesn't seem to be in the issues. Thanks!

milleniumcyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Well, I just went through it myself so nevermind.

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
    EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There is no read order.

Only at certain points in the Books, both Avengers & New Avengers.

Infinity Event has a read order,You can easily goggle the read order for that. & Then again with Time Runs Out, the Books start to follow each other

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.