Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Avengers movie How Good

• 61 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

10! My favourite movie as a comic book fan and a film fanatic! JOSS IS BOSS!

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Jack Donaghy

@cattlebattle said:

@spiderbat87 said:
    @Greendevil said:
    • easily a 9
    • arguably a 10
    • Best comic book movie so far
    pretty much this
    Just curious as to why people hold this much movie in such high regard. I mean, it was a great, entertaining movie, but I definitely wouldn't put it at "the best comic movie" standard. I have seen better I actually thought some of the movie was a bit corny

Pretty much what I thought of the movie too, it was really entertaining and a fun experience in the theater hearing people laughing and cheering so much but as a movie on a scale of 1-10 I'd give it about a 7. There were certain parts that were a little too comedic for my liking, not because I don't like comedy or only like darker movies like TDK but certain scenes should have been completely serious. Like Caulson's death I didn't like how he went out with a joke "so that's what that does."

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheGodofThunder

This movie was amazing. People who think it is storyless are ignorant. The story isn't about a god trying to take over the earth with some insane plot. It's about people overcoming their differences and working through their own personal problems to do something extraordinary. The DK movies focused much less on the hero, but the villian and the crazy plot they hatch. Avengers was the complete opposite. It was a different tone. One was an action comedy and the other a drama.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#54  Edited By xxxddd

@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

Try 9,000.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By acer51

9, of course it wasn't like Batman but I liked this better then Batman.

Don't know why fans want evrey movie to be like Batman, that would really suck, especially for Batman, then his movies would be a dime a dozen, Batman should do it his way and the Avengers there.

Avengers isn't serious, but it does have emotion and some deeper artistic meanings, EXTREMELY well casted, all characters fit the bill either perfectly or almost perfectly, the script was good but a little corny, basic plot to bring the Avengers together, it worked and was pretty much like issue #1 of Avengers extended for two hours, movie was well worth it, the movies were good but this was GREAT.

Avengers movie is what I always dreamed of in superhero film, I hope they build the MCU further they'd make more money from me.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Video_Martian

9, the movie was awesome, can't wait to buy it on DVD.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#57  Edited By TheCannon

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ms__omega

I have to agree with Spill.com's Review:

kuonphobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By kuonphobos

The most expensive rehashing of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers since the Spider-man movies.

AtomBlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By AtomBlast

Didn't really have a good story, just special effects.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

9. I really enjoyed this film since it was so hilarious yet full of action at the same time and all the characters really stood out in this film, especially the Incredible Hulk!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.