Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Avengers movie. CG or not to CG

SilvaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SilvaSnake

so the plan marvel's got is to make all these movies iron man 2 thor captain america and all just as a prequel to an almighty avengers movie. but i've heard talks of them possibly going the CGI route with it. i don't nessecerilly think it's a bad idea, it would be alot cheaper then paying the actors on screen, and you wouldn't have to worry about anyone hogging the spotlight or anything, but the thing is if they go that route, they're gonna do it beowolf style apparently as far as i've heard. in my opinion they should just let the company that does all of the marvel ultimate alliance cutsceens do, hell i don't think i'd even mind their voice actors ethier. but what do you guys think?

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By speedlgt

absolute not.
    Marvel has made major breakthgoughs with the live action hero movies and to make a big budget CG movie is just a step backward.  Fans want and america wants to see these heros be brought to life as previously done in Ironman Xmen spiderman and hulk. CG is just like doing an anmited movie which is usually not as good as jsut reading a graphic novel. Bottom line if they are gonna go CG just screw it and dont do anything. Its a total sellout to just do a CG film it shows a lack of vision and lack of mixing reality with comics.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By xXi0RIXx

uhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    i think
    its not gonna be called avengers o__O from what i hear

SilvaSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SilvaSnake
    speedlgt said:
    "absolute not.
    Marvel has made major breakthgoughs with the live action hero movies and to make a big budget CG movie is just a step backward.  Fans want and america wants to see these heros be brought to life as previously done in Ironman Xmen spiderman and hulk. CG is just like doing an anmited movie which is usually not as good as jsut reading a graphic novel. Bottom line if they are gonna go CG just screw it and dont do anything. Its a total sellout to just do a CG film it shows a lack of vision and lack of mixing reality with comics.
    "
    well, most of the movie would involve CG anyway, all the fighting, hulk, iron man all of those characters are gonna be CG, so i really don't see a problem with the beowolf idea i mean they're already 2/3rds of the way there, and it would be affordable considering most actors ask for more money in sequels anyway, i don't see this situation being any different. i don't think marvel is going to break the bank paying all of the lead roles to play equal roles. don't get me wrong i'd prefer live action as well it just really wouldn't upset me to see CG.

xXi0RIXx said:
    "uhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    i think
    its not gonna be called avengers o__O from what i hear
    "
    what are they gonna call it?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.