Avengers movie aliens....look like Skrulls

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (13376 posts) - - Show Bio

According to a board game that is to released for the game 
 
Whedon has said there will be no Skrulls or something along those lines....I do not know what to make of it at this point 
 

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. Maybe they're called something else? Cause I could have sworn that Fox owns the skrulls

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35065 posts) - - Show Bio

Vikings with laser guns?

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (13376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

Huh. Maybe they're called something else? Cause I could have sworn that Fox owns the skrulls

Redacted........there was astory arc where the Avengers fought a group of Skrulls called that 
 
Whedon could be denying the term "Skrull" due to a copyright ordeal
#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35065 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Gambit1024 said:

Huh. Maybe they're called something else? Cause I could have sworn that Fox owns the skrulls

Redacted........there was astory arc where the Avengers fought a group of Skrulls called that  Whedon could be denying the term "Skrull" due to a copyright ordeal
Chituari, thats what there called in the Ultimate Uni but they just said in the podcast it was one of the nine realms 
#6 Posted by cattlebattle (13376 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@cattlebattle said:

Chituari, thats what there called in the Ultimate Uni but they just said in the podcast it was one of the nine realms 
It is also highly probable it is the Sons of Muspell
#8 Posted by cattlebattle (13376 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boy! Avengers Board Game!? Count me in!

#10 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.