Avengers Duo's

#1 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the Avengers which two characters do you think compliment each other best? Can be couples, friends, rivals, etc.

Personally I have always loved Hawkeye and She-Hulk on panel together

#2 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, I remember in a Black Panther comic, BP was on trial for something and Cap testified in his defense, and at the end BP thanked Cap, and Cap said "That's what friends are for, we are friends, aren't we?" and BP said "No...we are brothers." I thought that display of comraderie and kinship is what makes Avengers cool.

I know technically it wasn't in an Avengers book but they are/were both Avengers so I hope this counts. There are also alot more that I got sadly I gotta work though.

#3 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read Avenging Spider-Man, so Captain America and Spidey, lol.

#5 Edited by mervotron (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman's friendship always amused me. They're great gal pals!

#6 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@mervotron: They go together like candy and cavities ^^

@ReVamp: Thats what inspired this acctually well that and The Avengers with Vision and She-Hulk.

@X35: The most complex show of character development in comics ever in my opinion.

@tg1982: Cap and BP have an interesting relationship. From their first fight they have always respected each other and BP is always there when Cap needs him most.

#7 Posted by mervotron (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Another favourite duo of mine.

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

These to have alot of Awesome history and are 2 of my favorites ^^

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (15084 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@mervotron said:

Another favourite duo of mine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.