Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

AVENGERS CARTOON

TOMBSTONE999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TOMBSTONE999

I watched the Avengers cartoon this evening.  Who else saw it and what did you think about it.  I loved it.  I thought it represented the characters well and was exciting.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Didn't see it - didn't even know it premiered tonight, actually. 

I ask the big question: was it serious or was it a generic "superhero cartoon?"

Perhaps I'm unfair, but I compare most superhero shows to the DCAU. As most know, I dislike anything corny or cliche.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Icon

I am dying to see it but I have to wait until Friday when it premieres in Canada. So excited! x]

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself
    @JediXMan said:
    " Didn't see it - didn't even know it premiered tonight, actually.   I ask the big question: was it serious or was it a generic "superhero cartoon?"  Perhaps I'm unfair, but I compare most superhero shows to the DCAU. As most know, I dislike anything corny or cliche. "
    nothing corny or cliche about it really...they set a few things up for future episodes...which is one of the cornerstones to a good animated series imo....it was pretty much the Breakout storyline from New Avengers where there's a massive super villain prison break out and the separate heroes have to come together to round them up
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
    @danhimself said:
    " @JediXMan said:
    " Didn't see it - didn't even know it premiered tonight, actually.   I ask the big question: was it serious or was it a generic "superhero cartoon?"  Perhaps I'm unfair, but I compare most superhero shows to the DCAU. As most know, I dislike anything corny or cliche. "
    nothing corny or cliche about it really...they set a few things up for future episodes...which is one of the cornerstones to a good animated series imo....it was pretty much the Breakout storyline from New Avengers where there's a massive super villain prison break out and the separate heroes have to come together to round them up "
    Hmm. I am intrigued.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By danhimself

also I have a strong feeling that Marvel is going to shoot for a shared animated universe...since they have the rights back for animated Spider-man and his new series coming soon and the fact that Wolverine was in the Avengers mini episodes...though I'm not sure about the rights to the animated X-men stuff....I'm not sure if Fox ever had those rights or not

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By tensor

is good but man the drawings was terrible they need to take a page out of dc book

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

Whats with all the moving around?  It was on Wednesdays at 8:30pm, then moved to Fridays, now moved to Sundays at 10am.  Is this a bad sign, of things to come?  Is this show now doing so well?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.