Avengers Assemble Question

#1 Edited by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

So I picked up Avengers Assemble 9 and 10. And I found some really great, funny, character stuff in it. Such as this gem:

Is the rest of this series filled with character interactions like this? If so, I need to get them.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

I MUST KNOW.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I haven't been reading, but from the panels I've seen it seems to run on the lines of the Marvel Adventures at times, but still has serious moments

#4 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Yeah, I know. I've got those. I'm wondering if Avengers Assemble 1-8 have the same tones with humor, funny character interaction, along with all the action and the fighting etc.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Can't help you much there. Maybe see if Comic vine reviewed them.

#6 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly it isn't.

#7 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: @Blood1991: they review the it every so often but the big reason it dosen't get reviewed as much is that the storys don't really follow current events

#8 Posted by Oscars94 (2626 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved these 2 issues

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18736 posts) - - Show Bio

wait....you guys like this? mhh, i though it sucked.

but hey, everyone has there own opinions.

#10 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe that series is still going on. Not that I ever read it. I thought it was just a cash in from the movie.

#11 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood said:

I can't believe that series is still going on. Not that I ever read it. I thought it was just a cash in from the movie.

It started out like that. However once Kelly started writing it, it has become a solid book with a light-hearted tone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.