Avengers Assemble continuity to Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes?

Posted by Master_Thief (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Should We Believe Jeph Loeb

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/news/convention-news/20495-sdcc-marvel-tv-panel-featuring-jeph-loeb.html

#1 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's just a continuation then why cancel Avengers: EMH if you're just going to replace it with a show that "supposedly" is the same team in the same universe? It just doesn't add it nor does it make sense. This sounds more like Loeb is trying to cover his butt by trying to fool angry fans into believing that Avengers Assemble is simply Avengers: EMH 2.0, but I'm still not buying it.

#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Master_Thief said:

You already know the answer
#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11135 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Master_Thief said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

This sounds more like Loeb is trying to cover his butt by trying to fool angry fans into believing that Avengers Assemble is simply Avengers: EMH 2.0, but I'm still not buying it.

That is exactly what it is.

I mean, just look at all the earlier statements from Loeb about Assemble for proof. He waffles on about how it's in tone with the movie, is following the cinematic universe blah blah blah

Plus the fact that, you know, there's new designs, new voice actors, 50% of the characters dropped and a token black guy.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

I do understand Marvel wants this project completely under their control so I'm hoping this is true but I'm skeptical

#6 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Master_Thief said:

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

If it's just a continuation then why cancel Avengers: EMH if you're just going to replace it with a show that "supposedly" is the same team in the same universe? It just doesn't add it nor does it make sense. This sounds more like Loeb is trying to cover his butt by trying to fool angry fans into believing that Avengers Assemble is simply Avengers: EMH 2.0, but I'm still not buying it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.