Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Avengers Assemble continuity to Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes?

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Master_Thief

Should We Believe Jeph Loeb

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/news/convention-news/20495-sdcc-marvel-tv-panel-featuring-jeph-loeb.html

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

If it's just a continuation then why cancel Avengers: EMH if you're just going to replace it with a show that "supposedly" is the same team in the same universe? It just doesn't add it nor does it make sense. This sounds more like Loeb is trying to cover his butt by trying to fool angry fans into believing that Avengers Assemble is simply Avengers: EMH 2.0, but I'm still not buying it.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor
    @Master_Thief said:

You already know the answer
    kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

@BlackArmor said:

@Master_Thief said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By X35

@War Killer said:

This sounds more like Loeb is trying to cover his butt by trying to fool angry fans into believing that Avengers Assemble is simply Avengers: EMH 2.0, but I'm still not buying it.

That is exactly what it is.

I mean, just look at all the earlier statements from Loeb about Assemble for proof. He waffles on about how it's in tone with the movie, is following the cinematic universe blah blah blah

Plus the fact that, you know, there's new designs, new voice actors, 50% of the characters dropped and a token black guy.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

I do understand Marvel wants this project completely under their control so I'm hoping this is true but I'm skeptical

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BlackArmor said:

@Master_Thief said:

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@War Killer said:

If it's just a continuation then why cancel Avengers: EMH if you're just going to replace it with a show that "supposedly" is the same team in the same universe? It just doesn't add it nor does it make sense. This sounds more like Loeb is trying to cover his butt by trying to fool angry fans into believing that Avengers Assemble is simply Avengers: EMH 2.0, but I'm still not buying it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.