Avengaz

#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers has a long roster. Which scarcely seen avenger would you rescue from obscurity and which team would you place them and if you know why?

I would bring back Silver Claw and put her on Mighty Avengers, mainly so I can see Cho draw her.

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

They could bring back quicksilver, with his new power level he would be one of their elite.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

For who the New or the Mighty?

#4 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"For who the New or the Mighty?"

That's tough, I almost want to say new because they almost seem like the bad guys to me. I can see Pietro liking the fact that he can legally exact revenge on heroes for any real or perceived transgressions formerly committed against him.

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know If I like Quicksilver's new powers. Time travel and mutation...so far.

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast. And I would put him on Mighty.

#7 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"For who the New or the Mighty?"

What would you think??

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Beast. And I would put him on Mighty."

Yeah I think beast would side with and fit much better on mighty

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

The idea fellas is obscure Avengers not headliners in other books that happen to have an Avengers membership card too.

Dig into those creative minds you posses and tell me who ...and which team.

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing was in west coast avengers so he should count. He isn't happy with reed, so he could quit riding the fence, come back and join the mighty avengers!

#11 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"The idea fellas is obscure Avengers not headliners in other books that happen to have an Avengers membership card too.Dig into those creative minds you posses and tell me who ...and which team."

Two Gun Kid. New

#12 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Also, whatever happened to Captain Marvel Monica Rambeau? She was leading the team for a while and even gained Namors respect! She seemed to be very lawful and play by the book, so I would have to put her on the New Avengers. Her powers would make her an extremely strong addition to the New Avengers"

Read NEXTWAVE.

#13 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, whatever happened to Captain Marvel Monica Rambeau? She was leading the team for a while and even gained Namors respect! She seemed to be very lawful and play by the book, so I would have to put her on the New Avengers. Her powers would make her an extremely strong addition to the New Avengers

#14 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Tigra with mighty. If she ain't then her with New.

#15 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

She's with Mighty.

#16 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Liverwurst says:

"Valkaad says:
"Also, whatever happened to Captain Marvel Monica Rambeau? She was leading the team for a while and even gained Namors respect! She seemed to be very lawful and play by the book, so I would have to put her on the New Avengers. Her powers would make her an extremely strong addition to the New Avengers"

Read NEXTWAVE."

Read NEXTWAVE.

#17 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes everyone read Nextwave. Anyways, put Box on New. I know he has never been an avenger. So wanna fight about it?

#18 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Liverwurst says:
"Valkaad says:
Read NEXTWAVE."
Read NEXTWAVE."

I guess I need to read NEXTWAVE. Who all is in it?

#19 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Machine Man, Photon, Boomer, Bloodstone, Captain, and a spoof version of alot of folks and p[lots.

#20 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Yes everyone read Nextwave. Anyways, put Box on New. I know he has never been an avenger. So wanna fight about it?"

In that case, I say Batroc joins the Mighty. He was Captain America's enemy, but he respected him! It was kind of like the friend or family rule, where you can talk crap to them, but you don't let anyone else do it. He wanted to beat Captain Amercia, but he didn't want anyone else to do it. He joins the mighty to avenge Caps honor.

#21 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy. Sersi for Mighty and Black Knight or Crystal for New.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.