Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Any Ex Nihilo fans out there?

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I'm a big fan of Ex Nihilo, one of the newest members of the Avengers. I was wondering if anyone else is as in love with this character as I am?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HumanRocket

@maddpanda531: haven't read any of the Avengers issues since issue 4 and I have picked up all the issues of Ininifty and the tie ins. Not much I can say about Ex Nihilio other than he once was a villian who turned to good and now is fighting to make things right against the builders. But not much else I can say. Care to fill me in on something I may have missed about him in some of the issues of the Avengers that could help change my perception of him?

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Personally, I love him because of his eccentric personality. My favorite scene of him was in Avengers 17 (I think?) when Cap invites him and his sister to join the Avengers. Ex Nihilo says "Give me second", turns around and changes the Onega symbol on his chest into a big "A" and re-introduces himself as "Ex Nihilo, Avenger". I love how, despite essentially being a space god, Ex Nihilo actually seems very innocent, like a child, as he values all life and only wishes to see it improved, but doesn't understand why what he did was wrong. I don't know, maybe it makes sense, maybe it doesn't, but I'm a huge fan of the character so far because his personality and because of how different he is to so many established superheroes.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@humanrocket: Personally, I love him because of his eccentric personality. My favorite scene of him was in Avengers 17 (I think?) when Cap invites him and his sister to join the Avengers. Ex Nihilo says "Give me second", turns around and changes the Onega symbol on his chest into a big "A" and re-introduces himself as "Ex Nihilo, Avenger". I love how, despite essentially being a space god, Ex Nihilo actually seems very innocent, like a child, as he values all life and only wishes to see it improved, but doesn't understand why what he did was wrong. I don't know, maybe it makes sense, maybe it doesn't, but I'm a huge fan of the character so far because his personality and because of how different he is to so many established superheroes.

Wow that's something that i would like to read. Like i said I haven't kept up with the Avengers series past issue 4 but the reaction he gave to Cap and the changing of his symbol sounds cool. True I do find that he is having a hard time processing the events that is taking place in Infinity and cannot comprehend how all what he has done has caused so much harm. Good points.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: I don't think he's that old , lol. He's a fun character. I loved his villainish role at the start of Avengers. I love the new characters in these series.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maddpanda531

@oscars94: Old? Glad to hear that you love them! I'm a big fan of what Hickman's doing with the Avengers right now and all of the great characters he's introduced.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: It depends when he was created by the Builders. I know Nightmask is less than a year old (lol). I'm loving Infinity.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like him I get a ricardo montalban vibe from him. I even use his voice when reading his dialogue but much deeper.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oscars94: Oh, I get what you mean. Yeah, Ex Nihilo is reeeaaally old. He personally evolved the Shi'ar from birds and put them in the path to where they are today.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tigerkaya: Ha! That's great! I never thought of that, but I can totally see that now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: I see. Been following all of Infinity. Can't wait for Issue #6! Maybe there'll be a Thanos vs Ex Nihilo moment. The Avengers team are powerhouses now!

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Maddpanda531

@oscars94: I cannot express how much I would love that! It would be literally be a fight between life and death XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.