Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Age Of Ultron RIP OFF???

RolloLinsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Look, i don't want to judge the series until it's done because it all might make sense in the end, but does anyone else feel, at this point, that Age Of Ultron is a complete rip off as an event? I mean, this could have just run in the main Avengers comic and been a decent stroyline, but right now, it's a meandering, incoherent and badly edited What If issue that has stretched on way too long. Like i said... i might be corrected by an incredible wrap up which makes sense of all things. But knowing Bendis' track record... I doubt it.

What do you guys think?

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DH69

Its a standard marvel event, months of build up...in this case years, 3 interesting beginning issues that soon spiral into garbage.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

The pacing is the real problem, aside from Wolverine being scum.

Lamenoire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

not every events are like that... only the most recent ones...
    But this one is clearly the worst...

It feels like a rip off of Flashpoint. Except Flashpoint was really good (I am talking about the event, not what happened afterwards) and well executed.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The pacing is the real problem, aside from Wolverine being scum.

And, you know, the fact no one has a clue what's going on.

Toxicant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Toxicant

Also, Ultron does not actually appear. That left me feeling a little ripped off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.