Why didn't Scott just tell Cap about the future Cable saw?

#1 Posted by DeviousBastard (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of just blasting him (that was pretty irrational)? I'm pretty sure he would have backed off.

#2 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

It feels like the whole X-Sanction storyline wasn't even important in this storyline, even though that was the reason why this battle between the X-Men and Avengers got started in the first place.  I think this story would have been better if they had actually talked about what Cable saw in the future.

#3 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldnt have made any difference at all. both team have seen their fair share of grim futures. 1 more isnt going to make a difference.

#4 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott blasted Cap because Cap threatened him. As for him not telling Cap about Cable's intel, it's because we wouldn't have an event if he did and if they came to a compromise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.