Who are you rooting for to win, X-Men or the Avengers?

• 61 results
#1 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

The team who swore to protect humans who hate and fear them(x-men)? Or those others guys(avengers)?

#2 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: those other guys will win. X-Men FTW!

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (81505 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers, of course.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Batman.

#5 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither because this fight shouldn't be happeninig! >:(

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither..because neither is going to win.Marvel wouldn't exist with out them so obviously if someone loses it's not going to be a "real" loss.

#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah neither team is going to win, they're going to come to some realization that they need to be working together in the end. Or Wanda will team up with a revived Jean and just wipe all the bad stuff from people's memories. I mean who 'won' the Civil War? Anybody? No not really anybody.

#8 Posted by redhood21 (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

Yeah neither team is going to win, they're going to come to some realization that they need to be working together in the end. Or Wanda will team up with a revived Jean and just wipe all the bad stuff from people's memories. I mean who 'won' the Civil War? Anybody? No not really anybody.

Speedball! too soon? If there was a real winner id hope its the X-Men.

#9 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

storm, magneto and colossonaut...nuff said there shouldn't be any contest honestly

#10 Posted by coolbeans (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm rooting for the X-men. I figure Marvel will find some way for it to end with them working together, but if there is some kind of victor then I hope the mutants pull it off.

#11 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9980 posts) - - Show Bio

I also don't see either side beating the other but I am looking forward to the event, despite some of the potential vs match-ups -__-.

#12 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers !

#13 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11060 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantasy Win: X-men. Who wouldn't want to see Magneto put Stark in his place, or Cyclops shooting some guys down with his blasts, or Wolverine slice and dicing the Avengers to shreds, OR storm using her powers to strike everyone down. So many possibilities. I love it.

Realistically: Most likely going to be a tie because there will be some sort of minor threat that they will have to team up thus ending with both teams ultimately respecting each other OR jean or hope ending the war with some bull shit speech about love and friendship that would even make Logan want to kill himself because he knows the end is bull shit.

#14 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers will probably be shown in a more positive light that even though it will most likely end up in a tie something tells me the Avengers would come out as the "winners" and I emphasized that with an air quote before I typed it.

#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (10776 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers 4 ever

#16 Posted by Jade1977 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are they fighting in the first place?

#17 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18818 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men.

#18 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jade1977 said:

Why are they fighting in the first place?

Phoenix Force

#19 Posted by lorex (945 posts) - - Show Bio

I of course will be rooting for the X-Men, but that does really mean much. I have several concerns about this upcoming crossover. 
1) With an Avengers movie coming up in the spring I wonder will the editors try to show the Avengers in the most positive light possible and perhaps make the X-Men look bad as a result.
2) The Phoenix Force will be involved somehow and I am concerned that it will be co-opted into an Avergers story and plot device the same way the long standing threat of the Mutant Registration Ace was 
     corupted from a long standing boogie man facing the X-Men into an Avengers story at the core of the Civil War event several years ago.
3) I hope this comnflict will force the mutants currently with the Avengers to draw a line in the sand and choose one side or another,

Also I hope anyone who reads my post will be objective and somewhat critical of this story and wont just drink the cool aid accept whatever happens.

#20 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men

#21 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorex said:

I of course will be rooting for the X-Men, but that does really mean much. I have several concerns about this upcoming crossover. 1) With an Avengers movie coming up in the spring I wonder will the editors try to show the Avengers in the most positive light possible and perhaps make the X-Men look bad as a result. 2) The Phoenix Force will be involved somehow and I am concerned that it will be co-opted into an Avergers story and plot device the same way the long standing threat of the Mutant Registration Ace was corupted from a long standing boogie man facing the X-Men into an Avengers story at the core of the Civil War event several years ago. 3) I hope this comnflict will force the mutants currently with the Avengers to draw a line in the sand and choose one side or another, Also I hope anyone who reads my post will be objective and somewhat critical of this story and wont just drink the cool aid accept whatever happens.

Well said, thats what I'm iffy about, the portrayal for money purposes and the handmedown effect

Well, the minority versus the established government sanctioned team with a leader that wears red white and blue, hm...I wonder who would "win" were it to be a bloody brawl.

#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers all the way.
#23 Posted by War Killer (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

X-Men.

I feel a civil war coming between us... xD

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!
#24 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18818 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: Best Friends will be showing their true colors :P

#25 Posted by War Killer (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

@War Killer: Best Friends will be showing their true colors :P

I like Avengers more than X-Men, I'm pretty sure I've made this clear before xD

But I'm not even buying this series anyways. xP

#26 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men.

#27 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- Until I see who is taking what stance and why, I have no opinion

#28 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#29 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

but... i'm probably not going to buy except if it has GOOD reviews

#30 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men. The Avengers have always sucked. Plus, Captain America is a racist.

#31 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I love both, and although there will most likely be no clear victory, I would love to see The Avengers win.

#32 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

X-Men. The Avengers have always sucked. Plus, Captain America is a racist.

one of his best friends is black 

#33 Posted by chalkshark (1182 posts) - - Show Bio

Without knowing what the actual stakes are, nor who is fighting for what, I find it impossible to pick a side.

#34 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:Really, you're going to use that excuse?

#35 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

#36 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@cattlebattle:Really, you're going to use that excuse?

Yup, I sure am
#37 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they are breaking the story down into 1 on 1 fights, so I will just choose issue by issue I suppose. Could work it out mathematically...

I want to see Emma Frost stomp Hulk.

#38 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

The Avengers, of course.

#39 Posted by fivestarga (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and the X-men.

#40 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

X-avengers... See what I did there?
Why can't we all just get along?
Also wtf are the villains doing/thinking throughout AvX?

#41 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men

#42 Posted by Saren (25272 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

#43 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. They include my 2 favorite characters, Venom and Thor.

#44 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither because I don't even want this event

#45 Posted by poisonfleur (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men!

It's a no-brainer!

X-men are the Bestest!

#46 Posted by The Stegman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers, I can't stand the X Men at this point, their egos are just too massive.

#47 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pulling for X-Men, but I realize that both sides are being completely stupid. This event never should have happened.

#48 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

I'm pulling for X-Men, but I realize that both sides are being completely stupid. This event never should have happened.

I wouldn't say it should never have happened, but it should never have happened the the manner it seems to be playing out in.

#49 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither, both teams are having extremely bad ideas and this won't end well regardless of who comes out on top

#50 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

Neither because I don't even want this event

@TheGreyOutcastX said:

@joshmightbe said:

Neither, both teams are having extremely bad ideas and this won't end well regardless of who comes out on top

All of these.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.