Where are the Wild Cards

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

according to the Guide, there are six wild cards. Only Scarlet has really bee played so far. What has Quicksilver done in the story? What makes them wild cards.....

Who will Hulk Smash......?

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37320 posts) - - Show Bio

We have 2 issues left in the main story. They might not do anything at all. Oh and QS has been in the story already, he punched Magneto going mach 5 and shot by Dr. Nemesis lol.

#3 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I could have sworn I saw Deadpool on a cover......and if Marvel can destroy a marriage in one panel, and kill a hero in the same amount of time, or even make Herc a big name after Civil War with only six panels, imagine what two issues, plus a tie in or two, can do?

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37320 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: I was specifically pointing towards the main 2 issues, not any of the tie ins. If you want to reference anything after or outside of the main issues then yes it is possible, but will they be referenced in the last 2 issues doubtful.

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking that Cable will pop up at the end and Quicksilver Hulk, and Deadpool won't do anything significant at all

#6 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor:Most likely.

#7 Posted by Caedus_bane (9 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I hate it, Hulk will be there go to "smasher" once stuff gets real with the P5, or I guess the P2 now. I doubt he will do much, though.

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know where Vision and Quake are. They were Avengers when this happened.

#9 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Vision last I checked went after the Phoenix. As to the other avengers, well they could be out dealing with non X-men problems. Maybe Quake's dealing with a robbery by Unicorn or something?

#10 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@Blood1991: Vision last I checked went after the Phoenix. As to the other avengers, well they could be out dealing with non X-men problems. Maybe Quake's dealing with a robbery by Unicorn or something?

Lol or Marvel just forgot they made her an Avenger. I thought Vision would have a bigger role considering his relationship with Wanda, but he faded straight into the background.

#11 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Marvel has problems. Half the Mutants are used yearly while the Avengers are being written to cater to the Movie heroes. Its part of why AVX at times feels imbalanced.

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@Blood1991: Marvel has problems. Half the Mutants are used yearly while the Avengers are being written to cater to the Movie heroes. Its part of why AVX at times feels imbalanced.

True, but at least She Hulk is being used as an Avenger in this. That made me happy lol

#13 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I guess, but then most characters aren't being used near enough.

#14 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@Blood1991: I guess, but then most characters aren't being used near enough.

True many Avengers are underused in the main plot of AVX. Black Panther and She Hulk were the only members who came that weren't on the roster.

#15 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers vs. X-Men #9

@Blood1991: Falcon, Spider Woman, Beast, Doctor Strange.....Thing and Spiderman are relatively used well enough, I only say Spiderman because he got his moment of glory.

#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

Avengers vs. X-Men #9

@Blood1991: Falcon, Spider Woman, Beast, Doctor Strange.....Thing and Spiderman are relatively used well enough, I only say Spiderman because he got his moment of glory.

No event would be complete without a Spiderman moment of glory. Rand has gotten good panel time as have the big three, Hawkeye and Wanda. The X-Men in the event get more focus as a whole than individuals. The only none pF 5 X-Men that gave gotten good panel time are Storm, Hope, and Wolverine who isn't really an Avenger in this. The X-Men I think have the benefit of having more characters being used in tie ins versus the Avnegers tie ins which focus mostly on the same characters that are being used in the main AVX title.

#17 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: True

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.