Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

When will it be over?

OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OracleX

On every comic news website there is always at least one new "A Vs X" story every day. I am tired of all the new promotional material coming out. Some issues will basically be graphic novelization of video games. All that is needed are hit points in the corners of the pages and bonus rounds. I understand it makes for good business and there is quality writing involved, but I am not a big fan of event comics.

So in all seriousness: When do the "A Vs. X" titles end and when do the "A Vs. X" fallout titles begin?

I will probably flip through a few of the issues at a shop but I won't buy one. Wake me up when Jean Grey returns and I can read some good "Emma Vs Jean" dialogue (fond memories of Grant Morrison's run).

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

They said that this was supposed to run for 12 issues, so I'm guessing that it might end by the end of this year or at the beginning of next year. What I want to know is will this event have a long lasting effect on the X-Men universe and not be a waste of time like Fear Itself was?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rickbarry

I want to say there are 12 issues released twice monthly. So around september or october.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Rickbarry said:

I want to say there are 12 issues released twice monthly. So around september or october.

Oh, they're going to released two issues a month?
    Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Rickbarry

@Rabbitearsblog: I'm pretty sure I read that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.