Psylocke vs. Black Widow

#1 Posted by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, how easily do you think Betsy's gonna mop the floor with Natasha?

Avengers Vs. X-Men
#2 Posted by snyderman567 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather see them make out than fight. But idk who would win. Both are capable fighters.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio

Not fair.Make fair fights please.Psylocke is out of Natasha's league.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a fight, it's a massacre.

#5 Posted by poisonfleur (3046 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Widow may win due to the Avenger hype right now. In mainstream media, Psylocke is kind of a nobody. I think Marvel will let Natasha win.. Although I would still bet Psylcoke would win against Black Widow any other day, just not this time based on whats happening.. big picture and all.

Besides I can't see Betsy winning and anything significant happening.

#6 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers = movie coming out

Black Widow = more high profile

A fight with this logic = Black Widow wins

A fight with common sense = Psylocke wins

I really hope they do this fight justice, should be epic

#7 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Contest of Champions II - Black Widow solos the entire New Warriors, be afraid, be very afraid of attempted First Degree Jobbing

#8 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

i swear if psylocke loses i am gonna rage until i explode

#9 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

@luckydomino1 said:

i swear if psylocke loses i am gonna rage until i explode

This!

#10 Posted by Avalonia (297 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I see teaser-wise, the more I doubt that these are the actual fights.

#11 Posted by DEGRAAF (7886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avalonia said:

The more I see teaser-wise, the more I doubt that these are the actual fights.

i was thinking this too it seems like these match ups are almost all leaning in X-Men's favor all though i expected the X-Men to win anyways.

#12 Edited by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@WarMachineMarkV said:

Contest of Champions II - Black Widow solos the entire New Warriors, be afraid, be very afraid of attempted First Degree Jobbing

I think you're mistaken.I believe it was Black Panther who solo'd the New Warriors.Black Widow did beat Wonder Man though.
#13 Posted by PowerHerc (84330 posts) - - Show Bio

Using only physical abilities and fighting skills the Black Widow would take Psylocke down quite quickly.

#14 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@WarMachineMarkV said:

I think you're mistaken.I believe it was Black Panther who solo'd the New Warriors.Black Widow did beat Wonder Man though.

- You are right, not that Black Panther soloing a whole team is any less bs

- I also forgot about Widow over Wonder Man, I think I just block out every time he gets jobbed anymore

#15 Edited by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

Using only physical abilities and fighting skills the Black Widow would take Psylocke down quite quickly.

I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. Black Widow will have a SHIELD device or something that creates neural chaff or something keeping Betsy from accessing her telepathic or telekinetic powers for say....fifteen minutes. Betsy will be fighting without powers to make this even.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91260 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
@PowerHerc said:

I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. Black Widow will have a SHIELD device or something that creates neural chaff or something keeping Betsy from accessing her telepathic or telekinetic powers for say....fifteen minutes. Betsy will be fighting without powers to make this even.
Psylocke would still win.
#17 Posted by ozeol (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Does she have TK or telepathy right now? And she's using a real katana?? o0

#18 Posted by kindleaustralia1 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

If they fight black widow will win but it will not be easy for her to defeat psylocke. Psylocke also have caliber to show black widow the face of dust. But if they come close to each other and fight parallel with another enemy then they will always win. Its a time to rearrange their powers instead of destroying and defeating each other.

#19 Posted by poisonfleur (3046 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I said Betsy might loose due to Black Widow's popularity spotlight now. But I hope Psylocke wins. I love them both but anything can happen.

#20 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke has telepathy, telekinesis and is willing to (read: likes to) kill now.

Be afraid, Natasha.

#21 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: makes sense because in the promo pic she not seen using her powers that has a chance of happening but she should still win

#22 Posted by darklight78 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

If Betsy use TK natasha could dodge the Tk attacks

If Betsy use PSI attacks, natasha should be wearing some kind of anti-psi devices

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.