Predictions/wishlist for second act of Avx

#1 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope that they focus on actual story more than just mindless fighting. How about U!?

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to be negative right from the start, but my only wish is that it ends.

Okay, I'll try be a bit more positive... I hope they don't make "Dark Phoenix" Cyclops.

#3 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I stand by my previous prediction that the whole thing will be settled in issue 12 with a poker game involving Thing, Gambit, Spider-Man, Cannonball and Wolverine.

#4 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Kinda looks like they are doing that for the second half, based on previews.

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean comes screaming down from the white hot room throws a massive cocoon around the P5 and hope and finally merges the whole of the PF. The PF then spends the next couple decades digesting all it has felt/seen/done/.

This leaves jean to get used to being alive in a very different world in control of her powers.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

@ReVamp: Kinda looks like they are doing that for the second half, based on previews.

Yes. I know. And I don't like it at all.

#7 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ExtraLarge said:

I stand by my previous prediction that the whole thing will be settled in issue 12 with a poker game involving Thing, Gambit, Spider-Man, Cannonball and Wolverine.

That would be purely amazing.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@ExtraLarge said:

This would be better than the majority of what's been published already.

#9 Edited by Dernman (15808 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeds for a sequel.  Mwhahahaha!!!!! 

Edit: A promise of no sequel.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Seeds for a sequel. Mwhahahaha!!!!!

GTFO

#11 Posted by Dernman (15808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_: You missed the edit. Can I stay now?   :'(
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: Much better.

#13 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Not so much a prediction but a certainty... the P5 are the new enemies and Cable comes back to regulate things.

#14 Posted by Jodez (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope they show more of Nova

#15 Posted by Raiiyn (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Not to be negative right from the start, but my only wish is that it ends.

Okay, I'll try be a bit more positive... I hope they don't make "Dark Phoenix" Cyclops.

^^ This.

#16 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

My predictions for the event itself.... P5 win and decide to leave the earth and create a planet for mutants only and the X books start focusing on galactic scale battles sort of what the inhumans did after the House Of M

#17 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

an abrupt ending next week would be nice

#18 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards uses his vast cosmic power to turn the whole event into a What If comic

#19 Posted by Saren (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean's not gonna show up according to Brevoort.

@Brazen_Intellect said:

Franklin Richards uses his vast cosmic power to turn the whole event into a What If comic

Ha.

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't put any faith in what Brevoort says.

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brazen_Intellect said:

That would actually be interesting.

#22 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

if the void is still inside Cyclops mind then yes dark phoenix Cyclops will happen which im hoping for cause i don't want him to go evil cause the writer feel like it

#23 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone seen Namor ? Oh, T'challa, Storm and the rest of Wakanda are going to get it.

#24 Posted by xtremexfan (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that it ends with us finding out that Hope is actually Jean and Scott's daughter, and that right before she died, Jean transferred the embryo to the firefighter's womb in Alaska. I also kind of want to see Jean come back, but wouldn't be to disappointed if she didn't. Also, I hope we find out that Scott's knocked up Emma, and now that Jean's come back, Emma freaks out and believes that Scott will go running back to Jean. So, Emma lies and tells Namor it's his child, and then she runs off to Atlantis with Namor, not to come back for a few years. But above all, I don't want to see Jean go back to Scott or Wolverine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.