My topic video about Expectations for Avengers Vs. X-men

Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

Tell me waht you guys think:

#1 Posted by MTHarman (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I stopped reading the newest comics, I still love watching your videos Miss Claire.

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

@MTHarman: Thank you I am glad you watch them and enjoy them!

#3 Posted by airbound_dude (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel is trying to recover from the disappointment of Fear Itself and the fact that DC Comics is selling more comics than Marvel ( Marvel still wins on dollar value). As for the event itself, I am more exited for Night of the Owls than AVX. This kinda feels rushed and as you said in the video, they haven't revealed much. I don't have much hopes for it. Plus a lot of publicity isn't a good thing if there is no substance to it

#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

@airbound_dude: I agree that is what happened with Fear Itself. They had a lot of publicity ,but no story.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

I also think that this event might not be that good either because it seems too forced and they haven't really said anything about what will happen in this event. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.