Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

First Look: AVENGERS VS X-MEN #1 Teasers

• 111 results
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By DEGRAAF

I love that they are putting one of the few people with more metal in their bodies then Wolverine up again a person that controls magnetism. He's gotta have a non magnetic type of armor as his new armor.

As for psylocke vs Black Widow, i would think Black Widow was trained to be resistant to telepaths but against a recently suped up psylocke i would think she still doesnt stand a chance.

The thing vs Namor should be the best fight but i think Namor will win this one unless Johnny comes to help The Thing and dehydrates and over heats namor

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#102  Edited By time1

Both Psylocke and Magneto will win these fights; I would be very surprise, if Black Widow and Iron Man stand a chance against these X-Men. The only Avengers I think will be a real match for the X-Men is, Thor and the Hulk. If Storm and Wolverine are on the Avengers side, it will be very disppointing crossover. The only think I will be looking forward to is, the return of Jean Grey. I really hope she comes back, in this big event. You know what Marvel will do; there make the Avengers, look better and stronger then the X-Men. If they do, this event will suck. X-Men are better team and have more powerful characters in the team. The X-Men have a lot of originality; the Avengers don't, there to busy stealing heroes from other teams.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By saoakden

The Iron Man vs. Magneto fight seems a little one sided to me. If Tony is going to make some tech to fight Magneto, it better be pretty damn good.

Black Widow vs. Psylocke also seems to be a bit unfair cause Psylocke is a psychic, but both of them seem to have some good combat skills so it might be a little even to some extent.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#104  Edited By Namor1987

Haha Psylocke would own Black Widow why because of the psyknife & her ninja skills plus her tk katana would easily outmatch Black Widow's stingers, marksmanship & Russian combat training.

SkybornLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By SkybornLord
    @Ferro Vida said:

@SkybornLord said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Ferro Vida said:

The X-men have those two fights pretty much sewn up.

Without PIS, yeah but this is Bendis, so...

@InnerVenom123 said:

Cool covers. Still not buying it though.

I totes am. I'm their target audience. I buy into the gimmicky stuff (plus they have the digital copy incentive)

@Morpheus_ said:

Go Tony.

What's the likelihood of Tony pulling a win?

I like you, because you say things I agree with. And I think Magneto should win too, but didn't they pull something in House of M where Iron Man used counter-magnets or something to cancel out magneto's powers?

IM was a professional cage-fighter in House of M, so I don't think so. Dr. Doom did something to that effect in the 80s, though.

Really? I could've sworn he did. The site says he was still the owner of Stark Industries. I'll have to find my copy, because I think I remember having a book where they fought in House of M. I'll look for it.
    Queso6p4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 21

#106  Edited By Queso6p4

@Morpheus_ said:

@The Dark Huntress: You are going down Fade's route. But for the record, I strongly dislike the Hellfire brats, too.

As for Magneto, Iron Lad recently did handwave him away while wearing an armor that is based on Tony's current one, it's just that most people (including most writers) are unaware of that.

Depressing, especially considering how awesome Magneto has been at certain times.

Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_: issue/reference?

oh &isnt iron lad like from the distant future &the younger Kang? making his armour 30 levels above any present tech

WizardofSmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By WizardofSmiles

I would assume Tony's suit is not metal in that fight.. But happens when you assume..

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By Elixir95

Magneto and Psylocke win. Nuff' said.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#110  Edited By umbrafeline

@cobra88king8: are you being sarcastic?

why do we need to see the xmen and avengers crossover into each others worlds again?

eric magnus lensherr and betty braddock both take the wins

as for namor and thing, can ben do anything in the water where fishboy is king?

Avatar image for autodidacticlad
    AutodidacticLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By AutodidacticLad

Yeah, Magneto vs. Iron Man could be a close call, but I agree that Psylocke wins for sure. I actually like Black Widow a lot, but Psylocke's telepathy ensures a victory. I think I'd actually prefer Psylocke vs. Spider-Woman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.