Casualties...?

#1 Posted by Powerzone789 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

so it was recently announced that there WILL be casualties in AvX, so who are the prime candidates to go? Personally the x-men have gone through too many losses lately, i would like to see some casualties on the avengers side for once....and not someone that has already died before recently *coughcoughscarletwitchcoughcough*

#2 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops, Emma I hope, Stark Again Hoping, and Hoping for Hope to die

#3 Edited by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope has best odds. Any light except Idie. Scott, Emma and Beast are other choices.

Any Avenger in the movies plus Rulk, Spider-man, Iron Fist, Wolverine and Luke Cage are safe.

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast *crosses fingers* Jean Grey goes from whatever form of dead or not relevant she is currently to a lower level of that *fingers crossed so hard they bleed*

#5 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing keeping hope from dying was generation hope. Now that the book is ending at issue 17#, she really might hit the bucket

#6 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously doubt they will kill off Hope given all the time building her up, though it would not be the first time Marvel abandoned a plot line by killing the central character in it.

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope or one of the Lights... since Gen Hope is ending!!! Or any Avenger, I really don't care which!!

#8 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man or Kenji (Zero) Kenji has out lived his usefulness and I want iron man dead. They won't kill Emma they wouldn't have any one else to dress ridiculously, they won't kill scott and hope would be too expected.

#9 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Hope. Wolverine isn't an option and if he is, this is Marvel we're talking about.

#10 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

with so many Avengers & x-men who says that it has to be central characters..... its time for something unexpected.... kill dr nemesis or moonstar so that moonstar can become full valkrye yet stay with the x-men

#11 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - They kill of someone major, only to bring them back in the next 6-24 months

2 - They kill a minor character not enough people care about to mean much

- Based on past events I feel pretty safe with this assumption, if they prove me wrong and do something actually dramatic I will be happily wrong

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.