Follow

Avengers vs. X-Men

Story arc »

Marvel Comics' 2012 event. As a repercussion from the events that took place in The Children's Crusade, Fear Itself, Schism, and X-Sanction, the Avengers and X-Men go to war over the return of the Phoenix Force.

can anyone please help me.

samirerre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By samirerre

i bought avengers vs xman consequences 1 but i reallized its not what i was looking for.i wanted to read from the first comic of the avenger vs xman.

and as a new comer i have no ideae where to start,i just want to read avengers vs xman

can anyone please list me the order of those comics from the first to the latest.and what the hell is A+x

and i buy the comics from the app store on my andriod.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By asIsuspected

@samirerre: I think I can help you out, buddy. Start with this:

• «Marvel Point One»
    • «Avengers vs. X-Men Program»
    • «Avengers: X-Sanction» № 1—4
    • «Avengers vs. X-Men» № 0

Then move to the main events in:

«Avengers vs. X-Men» № 1—12 (12 issues)

and for dessert:

• «AvX: Consequences» № 1—5
    • «A+X»
    Avatar image for juandicimo_magnifico45
    Juandicimo_Magnifico45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

AVX: Consequences is a response to Avengers Vs. X-Men, so consequences comes after (the "consequences" of AvX). Then there is AVX: VS, which was released alongside Avengers Vs. X-Men; though it is not necessary for the story it is simply a "brawling" book. Lastly, A+X is a response to AVX: VS, which comes after the end of Avengers Vs. X-Men that is a team-up book instead of a battle book. So if you just simply want the story of AvX, get Avengers Vs. X-Men. If you like if, than continue buying the other books mentioned.

samirerre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By samirerre

thenk you guys

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.