Avengers Vs. X-Men Hardcover Trailer

#1 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Press Release

Marvel Announces Limited Edition AVENGERS VS. X-MEN HARDCOVER

The Hottest Comic Of the Year Is Now The Most Anticipated Collection of 2012

The best-selling comic event of the year, pitting the two most popular super hero teams against one another, hits store shelves in a limited edition, oversized collection with the Avengers Vs. X-Men Hardcover! In a mammoth collection including not only the massively popular 13-issue limited series but the critically acclaimed AVX VS and the groundbreaking Avengers VS. X-Men: Infinite comics! Experience the pop culture event like never before as your favorite heroes like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto and more go head to head with the entire Marvel Universe at stake!

The Avengers VS X-Men Hardcover features the top talent of the industry including top-selling authors: Brian Michael Bendis (Avengers, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man); Jason Aaron (Wolverine & The X-Men,Wolverine); Jonathan Hickman (Fantastic Four, Ultimate Comics Ultimates); Ed Brubaker (Captain America, Winter Soldier); Matt Fraction (Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor) and even more! This unprecedented assembly of acclaimed writers is joined by a cavalcade of the industry’s superstar artists including John Romita Jr (Avengers); Olivier Coipel (The Mighty Thor); Adam Kubert (X-Men: Schism) and others.

With a limited print run, the Avengers VS. X-Men Hardcover includes a cavalcade of bonus features that bring the Avengers Vs. X-Men experience even further including

· Exclusive (to the collection) behind the scenes extras utilizing special augmented reality technology with the Marvel AR app powered by Aurasma

· Avengers VS. X-Men Infinite comics in print for the very first time!

· A code for a free digital copy available exclusively through the Marvel Comics app & Marvel Digital Comics Shop!

The Avengers and X-Men have learned that the all-powerful embodiment of both death and rebirth known as the Phoenix Force is on a crash course for Earth…and it needs a new host to unleash its immeasurable power. But what is the shocking decision tied to the Phoenix’s return that will pit the Avengers against the X-Men? And when good friends become bitter enemies, what does this mean for the future of the Marvel Universe?

You’ve heard It’s Coming—and this November witness every punch thrown, every shield slung and every blast blown out in the Avengers VS. X-Men Hardcover!

All your favorite super heroes enter the fight—and only one team will emerge victorious!

For more on Avengers VS X-Men, please visit http://avx.marvel.com

AVENGERS VS. X-MEN HARDCOVER (JUL120630)

AVENGERS VS. X-MEN HARDCOVER DM VARIANT (JUL120631)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, JASON AARON, ED BRUBAKER, JONATHAN HICKMAN, MATT FRACTION & MORE

Art by FRANK CHO, JOHN ROMITA JR, OLIVIER COIPEL, ADAM KUBERT & MORE

Cover by JIM CHEUNG

DM Variant Cover by NICK BRADSHAW

$75.00 – Rated T+

ISBN: 978-0-7851-6317-6

#2 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

It's cool that they are doing trailers, but it's really annoying how much they keep making everything "Avengers are the protagonists."

I think this event is getting me very angry.

#3 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Great! I'll go grab my stuff.

#4 Posted by LifePool (137 posts) - - Show Bio

$75 HA!

I'll pass, better luck net time Marvel.

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (58367 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooohhh gotta get dis. Heard nuthing bud goood thinks. Herp derp.
BB

#6 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Just. No.

The Skrull Invasion was the biggest event.

Seriously this series isn't worth the 75 dollar price tag.

#7 Posted by danhimself (22720 posts) - - Show Bio

@LifePool said:

$75 HA!

I'll pass, better luck net time Marvel.

it's actually an amazing deal considering that you get Avengers vs. X-men 0-12, AvX 1-6, Point One, and AvX Infinite and you can get it for $45 on Amazon...that's around 20 issues for much cheaper than the individual issues

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (91887 posts) - - Show Bio

No way I'm spending 75 bucks on this.

#9 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: @TheCrowbar said:

No. Just. No.

The Skrull Invasion was the biggest event.

Seriously this series isn't worth the 75 dollar price tag.

Ugh, Secret Invasion was boring. 7 issues of the Avengers stuck in the Savage Lands? Not to mention how the Avengers freely killed innocent skrulls and nothing happened to them.

#10 Posted by RPatrick (30 posts) - - Show Bio

It's only forty-something on Amazon, if you pre-order it.

40 something bucks for 22 comics in a hardcover format is not a bad deal.

#11 Posted by Mandrewgora (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

Press Release

Marvel Announces Limited Edition AVENGERS VS. X-MEN HARDCOVER

The Hottest Comic Of the Year Is Now The Most Anticipated Collection of 2012

The best-selling comic event of the year, pitting the two most popular super hero teams against one another, hits store shelves in a limited edition, oversized collection with the Avengers Vs. X-Men Hardcover! In a mammoth collection including not only the massively popular 13-issue limited series but the critically acclaimed AVX VS and the groundbreaking Avengers VS. X-Men: Infinite comics! Experience the pop culture event like never before as your favorite heroes like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto and more go head to head with the entire Marvel Universe at stake!

The Avengers VS X-Men Hardcover features the top talent of the industry including top-selling authors: Brian Michael Bendis (Avengers, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man); Jason Aaron (Wolverine & The X-Men,Wolverine); Jonathan Hickman (Fantastic Four, Ultimate Comics Ultimates); Ed Brubaker (Captain America, Winter Soldier); Matt Fraction (Invincible Iron Man, The Mighty Thor) and even more! This unprecedented assembly of acclaimed writers is joined by a cavalcade of the industry’s superstar artists including John Romita Jr (Avengers); Olivier Coipel (The Mighty Thor); Adam Kubert (X-Men: Schism) and others.

With a limited print run, the Avengers VS. X-Men Hardcover includes a cavalcade of bonus features that bring the Avengers Vs. X-Men experience even further including

· Exclusive (to the collection) behind the scenes extras utilizing special augmented reality technology with the Marvel AR app powered by Aurasma

· Avengers VS. X-Men Infinite comics in print for the very first time!

· A code for a free digital copy available exclusively through the Marvel Comics app & Marvel Digital Comics Shop!

The Avengers and X-Men have learned that the all-powerful embodiment of both death and rebirth known as the Phoenix Force is on a crash course for Earth…and it needs a new host to unleash its immeasurable power. But what is the shocking decision tied to the Phoenix’s return that will pit the Avengers against the X-Men? And when good friends become bitter enemies, what does this mean for the future of the Marvel Universe?

You’ve heard It’s Coming—and this November witness every punch thrown, every shield slung and every blast blown out in the Avengers VS. X-Men Hardcover!

All your favorite super heroes enter the fight—and only one team will emerge victorious!

For more on Avengers VS X-Men, please visit http://avx.marvel.com

AVENGERS VS. X-MEN HARDCOVER (JUL120630)

AVENGERS VS. X-MEN HARDCOVER DM VARIANT (JUL120631)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, JASON AARON, ED BRUBAKER, JONATHAN HICKMAN, MATT FRACTION & MORE

Art by FRANK CHO, JOHN ROMITA JR, OLIVIER COIPEL, ADAM KUBERT & MORE

Cover by JIM CHEUNG

DM Variant Cover by NICK BRADSHAW

$75.00 – Rated T+

ISBN: 978-0-7851-6317-6

75 Bucks, nah I'm good. I'll just borrow a friend's single issues.

#12 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

Pass, especially for that price. .

Who would pay that much for a crappy story?

#13 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7562 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably won't get this

#14 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Why such a big focus on the AR stuff? I tried it at a friends and it was absolutely horrible. I'll probably get this though as it's the first event I've really enjoyed since blackest night and I don't actually own any of the issues myself. Don't see how infinite comics will work in print though.

#15 Posted by saoakden (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm buying this book on Amazon. I'm looking forward to this books release.

#16 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not getting this.

#17 Posted by kartron (400 posts) - - Show Bio

A video to sell books? Hmm
I'm not getting this :)

#18 Posted by Dernman (15811 posts) - - Show Bio

75 REAL DOLLARS!!  I may be in the minority of actually liking the event but I wouldn't even give 75 dollars in Monopoly money.

#19 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

#20 Posted by Cavemold (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

75 bucks , P A S S.

#21 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

for everyone comlainging about the price, you may preorder on amazon and get it for $40/ which isnt so bad...the only thing bad is the actualy story your getting lol

AvX event sucks! the only reason im involved is because uncanny xmen issues are tied into it. other thn that the other tie ins and the actual story is garbage..and dont even think about going near aVSx. stupidest series ever. stupid fights as well

#22 Posted by jhazzroucher (16513 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm vs Thor image is awesome!

#23 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait for the TP myself :/

#24 Posted by mikeclark1982 (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cavemold: it is 40 bucks on amazon. that is the only reason i am getting this crap.

#25 Posted by nikbackm (184 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, no.

#26 Posted by IronHerc (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Man.......unless I sell all of my AVX books to my buddy soon after the event is over and then pre-order it on amazon before it comes out then i could get it....i mean is a much better way to own it anyways and 40 bucks is worth it since it also has the versus mini-series and infinite comics on paper....we will see though....

#27 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

75$ Is way too much, why was wolverine fighting Cap? I thought they were on the same side.

#28 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35159 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123

@Mercy_ said:

#29 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@InnerVenom123

@Mercy_ said:

#30 Posted by mewmdude77 (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't get it even if I was willing to spend 75 bucks on one thing. I don't really like the event. It's like a dumber version of Civil War all over again. I mean, there are some awesome stuff, like how Spider-Man defeated Colossus and Magik all by himself, but really nothing else.

#31 Posted by XZ7darkgrey (4 posts) - - Show Bio

At 52 seconds you'll see a flash of the worst drawn iron man vs mags ever. I'd rather buy the Video game of this series!

#32 Posted by krspaceT (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

@XZ7darkgrey: there's a video game?

#33 Posted by Jolt92 (175 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Oooohhh gotta get dis. Heard nuthing bud goood thinks. Herp derp.
BB

:)

#34 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

You must be out of your damn mind if you think i am going to pay for this trash.

#35 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@RPatrick: It's 30 in Ireland

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.