Avengers vs. X-Men - Event Review Gallery

Posted by thanosrules (546 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to do my best to stay on top of the Avengers vs. X-Men Checklist. At least from the Avengers side (my current allegiance). At the very least it will be interesting to see how my views at the beginning of this event differ from my views at the end. I do promise to stick with this event, and as many tie-ins as I can handle, through to the very end - regardless who dies in the process.

NOTE: An Unbiased Reading List and Order can be found here: http://www.squidoo.com/avengers-vs-x-men

Prelude Issues

Avengers: X-Sanction

Avengers Vs. X-Men

Event Issues

Avengers vs. X-Men

AvX: Versus

• Issues #1 and 2: These are discussed during @stacksofcomics Episode 003 - AvX!

Tie-In Issues

Avengers

• Issues 24.1, 25, and 26: These are discussed during @stacksofcomics Episode 003 - AvX!

Avengers Academy

• Issues #29 and 30: These are discussed during @stacksofcomics Episode 003 - AvX!

New Avengers

• Issues #24, 25, and 26: These are discussed during @stacksofcomics Episode 003 - AvX!

Secret Avengers

Uncanny X-Men

• Issues #11 and 12: These are discussed during @stacksofcomics Episode 003 - AvX!

Wolverine & the X-Men

• Issues #9 and 10: These are discussed during @stacksofcomics Episode 003 - AvX!

X-Men Legacy

Go Avengers!

enJOY

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.